Life's a roller coaster 🎢 - Shot 1

Geet's POV:

Geet's POV:

(Geet on a video call with her bestie Varsha...)

'Finally Girl....It's a relief... done with my graduation... I'm glad that I completed my Bachelor's of Computer Applications in flying colors. I made mumma papa proud. Now finally is the time I decide whether it's MBA or MCA.'

To which Varsha looked at her raising an eyebrow..

'Whats there to think about it? You choose what's best for your future and your career!!!'

To which Geet smiled saying...
'Varshu... you are my senior... you were always clear you wanted to do your MCA and then job... but I'm not a rank student like you
..Although I love computers and technical is so much fun...I will miss my gang. None of my friends are doing MCA. Above all my boyfriend Pratham. He has made it very clear that he's either doing a MBA or just joining his dad in his business!!!'

To which I saw Varsha go silent. Pratham is someone she absolutely does not like. Before she could begin...I cut her in between...
'Varshu please...'

'Fine!! It kills me to say this to you time and again but please think about your life seriously Geet!!! From career to boyfriend everything isn't a got damn joke! You chose BCA because finally you get to escape your worst enemy Maths but then BCA also had maths!!! You faced it didn't you??? Same way face it that you don't need that turd in your life! Stay away from him!!!' and again she's on his topic.

'Varsha yaar why do you hate him? '

'Because he's not the right guy for you..there are so many complications in your relationship. Honestly that's a got damn joke according to me!!!

He's broken up 50+ times with you..

His family in this generation believes in horoscope and stars and stuff like that...

His mother made sure that his elder brother broke up with his girlfriend because she wasn't a Punjabi and stereotypical mentality blamed it on the girl saying she trapped her little boy with black magic 🙄🤷🤦.

His father is a rich snob however a respected man in the society but they are all about position, power and name!

His family thinks their son is as innocent as a little thumb sucking baby who doesn't even talk to girls properly. Where as their son has crush on every other girl he meets and later shags it off flushing tissues in their very own washroom 🤷

Infact his entire family is wierd!!!

You on the other side invite him home, your mom knows about you both, your dad likes him a lot...you guys spend time with each other and your entire apartment knows he's your Bestie although he's your boyfriend. But atleast he is existent in your world!!!

However his side...his family doesn't even know that you exist!!!'...

She stopped her rant...

I gulped my saliva saying 'Varshu he said he needs time... '