Chapter: 42

The genius craftsman in the Novel, selling his magic tools under the name of Anonymous, couldn't be tracked down since he sold his items to various traders in the black market, but all of them will say the same thing if asked where they bought it, Azure Empire.

Except for Angela Samael who read the novel, no one knows the identity of the genius Craftsman, not even his family.

Born as a bastard child of a small nobleman in the Azure Empire and a foreign beautiful slave from the Crimson Empire, he has reddish flame-like hair and captivating apricot eyes inherited from his mother, the rare bright colors in the Azure continent.

Though the Baron of Roseville seems to have a lot of bastard children from several different affairs with women, he only recognized the red-haired boy as his son and bring him back to the Lord's mansion as the 4th young master when his birth mother died, unfortunately, the reason is never because of affection.

The Lord has the average looks, the same goes for his wife and children, the only thing that differentiates them from commoners is their fancy clothes, they have neither charisma nor appearance befitting nobles.

But not for the red-haired boy, he was rumored to be the most charming boy before the Crown Prince is born, even wrapped with a shattered shirt, his attractiveness couldn't be hidden.

'This lad can be sold to the higher noblewoman'

With that thought in mind, he took him into the family as his illegitimate child at the age of 7 after his mother couldn't win over an illness.

Bullied and always beaten up by his half-siblings out of jealousy of his appearance when he was a child, he tends to keep himself in the room and playing with cheap magic tools, starting with disassembling and reassembling them, he developed a passion for craftsmanship.

Buying then selling the magic tools and the components in the black market, he learned to use his looks to be his advantage as he grows up, like seducing the vendor to make the price cheaper.

On the other hand, his stepmother started to bring him to social gatherings and parties to introduce or more likely sell him to the higher class women, where he practiced his charm to gain the favor of the noblewomen regardless of their ages giving him gifts and gold, after all, he needs money to fund his craftsmanship.

The start of the infamous Womanizer with irresistible allure.

A lot of noblewomen sent him invitations, to be their guard, Knight, Butler, foster child, or being a husband for the unmarried lady and widows.

Seeing the enthusiasm, the Roseville Baroness delays his marriage until his 20th birthday and wait for the noble who offers the highest price.

The young man who is aware of his family's bad intention, happily waiting for the one who wants to buy him at a high price as well, not because he wanted to sell himself, but to escape while leaving a huge blow to this crappie family.

Running away from the old bride, putting ashamed on the Countess, and making his family drowned in debt, are the reasons for him to smile genuinely when they set up his marriage.

Click!

The young man locked his door, tomorrow is the wedding day and he has packed all his belongings to his storage ring, the ring made by himself has a far bigger capacity than the storage rings sold in the market.

'Hhmmm...??'

He furrowed his eyebrows looking at the strange letter on his empty table, he remembered had cleaned everything except for his wedding suit hanged on ready to be worn tomorrow before leaving the room for his last dinner in this mansion.