Chapter: 59

"You are getting better at cleaning the mess"

Grizel whispered praising him as she was enjoying the show, Rex is back to his fiance after helping the Duke as the gentle prince should do.

"Ha, it thanks to a certain troublemaker I became this professional in handling the aftermath of the mess"

Rex snorted in sarcasm to the nonchalant main culprit who is the source of his headache more than those traitors.

"Ahem, I think we shall begin the procession of exchanging rings between the Crown Prince and the Crown Princess"

Drake said without hesitation declaring Grizel as the Crown Princess even if the wedding ceremony needs to wait in 4 years when Rex officially became an adult on his 16th birthday, and 2 more years to be able to sleep in the same chamber when Grizel reached the age of 16 and Rex is 18 years old just like their old custom of early marriage.

The Emperor gives the gesture for Rex and Grizel to exchange the rings.

'Athena'

Grizel called her annoying blessing before the procession of exchanging rings began.

'Yes, master'

'You know what to do, right?'

Grizel might agree with this customary of the cursed heirloom to solidify her right for the Empress position but that doesn't mean that she will accept it as the way it is.

'Leave it to me, Master'

Satisfied with the answer, she smiled as Rex took the Empress ring which has a smaller size and put it on Grizel's left-hand finger, repeating the same thing, Grizel took the bigger one and put it on his finger, both rings were too big for them as they are not even adults yet.

"Now, drop your blood on each other's ring"

Drake instructed as Dion holds a small luxurious knife for both Rex and Grizel to use, they look at Dion as they dropped their blood onto each other's ring

For some reason, Dion looks sadder than Judas did, as if he also needs to bid an eternal farewell to his sweet dream because of this cursed engagement.

Drop!

Drop!

A sudden blinding light filled the hall, the loose rings adjust to the size of Rex and Grizel's fingers as the burst of memories flowing like a huge surge of flood into their minds.

Ba-thump!

Ba-thump!

Ba-thump!

Rex widens his eyes in shock, his body is slightly trembling with the number of memories getting to his mind like a burst of flood, he is witnessing the life experience of his fiance in both of her life.

More than anyone could have known, he got all of her inner thoughts and feelings, now, no one knows about Grizel better than him.

If the concept of Yin and Yang vividly separates black and white, she is a total Grey.

A mixture of both colors as she never hesitates to use the black to stain the white, or use the white to suppress the black.

She will use anything to achieve her goals regardless of the color of the methods.

She is both the heroine and the villainess to the world, and as the one who understands her feelings the most, Rex could see that she felt nothing, neither guilty nor pleasure can be sensed from her regarding her evil deeds, she was a huge egocentric person who won't take her precious time to think about other's feelings.