Chapter: 40

Cronus Temple, in the name of humanity, incessantly recruiting Holy Class Awakeners from all over the world, unfortunately, this class mostly awakened by a pure soul, individuals who believe in peace and tend to harmless, originally have good nature but...

The purest things are the easiest to taint.

Naive and swayed by good words, the deceived awakeners thought they were helping people by being the temple's priests, but in truth, the temple has been monopolizing the healers, it was hard to find a healer who wasn't associated with the temple.

Moreover, to ask for a low-level priest in healing, people need to offer gold to the temple, without it, they will say the priests are out on duty, to make it worst, the temple has the authority to refuse any disadvantaged demands regardless of their status, no one in their right mind would want to make the Cronus Temple as the enemy.

It's the same as opposing a huge organization that gathered most of the doctors exist and dominating the medical world, as health is one of the basic human needs, people will pay even for the ridiculous price.

Because of this, the Temple is the wealthiest and most influential religion-based organization ever existed.

Even if Azure Empire knew that the temple is one of the preparators behind the rebellion, they couldn't do anything openly because the number of believers is more than half of the world's inhabitants, not to mention the other 2 Western empires, dealing with the temple secretly while maintaining a good relationship with them on the surface is the only way to counter-attack.

For now, Azure needs to keep pretending to know nothing about their dirty schemes.

"I am sorry Grizel, his Majesty has to attend another agenda of his schedule, we couldn't forward the discussion"

Rex said while sipping his tea, Grizel, Rex, Dion, and Levi have moved to the prince's work chamber after the unfinished discussion due to the Emperor's tight schedule.

"It's alright, Your Highness. All I need is the Royal stamp on my business contract"

Grizel said nonchalantly, it's good that she doesn't need to explain her business plan in detail to the Emperor.

"Speaking of which, when do you plan to start your business?"

"About that, can you help me to deliver this letter through the Imperial shadow stealthily to the 4th young master of Roseville Barony?"

"That infamous young master of the Roseville house?"

Rex's eyes narrowed as his eyebrows furrowed, he never raises a question regardless of Grizel's strange movement but not this time, he doesn't like the idea of his fiancee to contact this bad reputed young man.

"Yes, Your Highness"

"Do you have any business with him?"

He asked in a suspicious tone, sounds childish but there is a hint of annoyance in his words.

Sigh...

Grizel sighed helplessly and handed over the letter she planned to send, it's not a secret anyway.

"See it yourself, My Prince"

Rex who just realized his sulking behavior redden, but suddenly the red face changes into a confused one after opening the letter.

"Are you sure he is the right person to be entrusted with your big project? He is..."

"A famous womanizer, is it? Yes, he is indeed the infamous lady-killer, but only on the surface"