I wonder how far our pretending will go.

"Are you done with your nasty thoughts and talks Ty?" I sweetly asked pulling his hair causing him to violently nod his head in affirmation.I left his hair strands smiling approvingly at his obedient self.

"Don't forget that. I'll be unhesitant to attack you next time irrespective of place and people present over."

**

"Are you done?" Mr.Ivano inquired from the door just I was finishing my instructions to the maid. She'll assistant Mrs.Ivano in meditations and yoga for her better recovery since from now on I won't be free to attend Mrs.Ivano on everyday basis.I silently nodded my head indicating him to wait a moment wishing goodnight to both maid and Mrs.Ivano.

Without glancing over Mr.Ivano, I hurriedly made my way towards the entrance door not at all ready to face Mr.Ivano alone after all of those fiascos.

Unfortunately,I wasn't having my lucky day.

Soon,I felt a firm hold on my wrist and was quickly pulled towards a familiar study room causing me to flush embarrassed, remembering our last visit and resist in his hold.

"What are you doing Sir? We are already late in departing."I asked flabbergasted trailing behind him while twisting my wrist in his hold.Hearing my words,he paused at the silent corridor in front of his study room causing me to smack my face with his shoulders which are hard as a wall. I winced rubbing my nose softly as I looked up at his back of heD.

"I believe it's high time Cavalíer,we drop the honorifics."He replied after a moment of silence with recognition of my underground identity glancing over me sideways.I released myself from his hold and took a step back causing him to fully turn around facing me.

"And I believe Mr.Ivano,Don,Sir,"I spoke out emphasising every word."We can't be in a relation without honorifics."I calmly informed coming clear with my decision since I can't avoid him anyway on the upcoming days.

He wordlessly kept staring in my eyes as if wanting to find out every secret I'm veiling.Quietly,he moved closer towards me like a predator as I calmly watched him approaching figure without moving from my position.

I know better then to show my wavering by his mere presence.

Ultimately, he invaded my personal space causing my inner waverings to accelerate and run away from his proximity. "And what's the explanation of rejecting that relation?"He asked coldly as he continued penetrating me with his gaze.

He can't know the explanation now.

"I am not ready for commitment. Hence,the reason I don't want to acknowledge any relationship between us."I emotionlessly replied not breaking the eye contact to convince him the lie.

Which he need to see as a truth.

He watched me for some stretching moment barely tilting his head as if repeating my words in his mind. "There's more secrets behind those words and gaze,si Azaleas?" He quietly asked causing a shiver to go through my spine at his confident tone and the way he pronounced my name with an accent.

How come he always manage to unravel me that way?

"Your weapon of defense may be words,but your calm and reserved gaze describes a volume of unspoken words." He quietly spoke out completely unveiling me and leaving me bare for his eyes."But I firmly believe," He slowly started wrapping one single blonde strand of mine in his right index as he leaned near my right ear alerting my every sense."The oncoming time awaits to unveil those secrets.So,we can talk about our relation after that, si?Till then, I won't force you for a more conning excuse. Va bene tesoro?"(Alright treasure?)He finished in a whispering tone causing goosebumps to arise on my neck by his warm breath.