Part 37

-mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Tee is calmly waiting for his friends to bombard him with questions but no one is saying anything, Xen and Luk still can't move on from the shocked event.

Gio patiently waiting for Xen or Luk start asking Tee what actually happened and how Tee end up as a King's lover

"I can't wait anymore! I will tell you both!" Gio out of patience waiting that he decides to tell everything to those two.

Tee chuckles a little watching how Gio can't sit properly till he tell the whole story. Tee is giving Gio chance to tell Xen and Luk everything. He can save his energy too.

"our king fall in love with Tee but he is ashamed to tell his people that he loves a man, besides he thought like he is betraying his late wife. He find a way to be close to Tee with forcing Tee to become his concubine. He forced Tee to become a woman and be his concubine!" Gio whole heartedly told the secret that he has been keeping for long.

Gio feels like he can breath the fresh air now, he feels so light that he even can fly at this moment. His torture has ended.

"What?! Concubine?!" ask Luk shocked.

"the beautiful concubine people are talking about, is it you?" ask Xen when he remembers there is a rumour that a beauty become a concubine.

"I don't know that" answer Tee short, he doesn't think that he is the beauty that have been talking about. He is just a man turn to woman. His facial is still the same, except the clothes.

Tee looks at his friends that watching at him, he wants to tell the true story to them because he already think of them as his family. He will feel better after telling them the truth.

"Gio, Xen, Luk. I have something to tell all of you" Tee looks at one of them slowly.

Gio takes Tee's hand into his, he thinks Tee is revealing something to them.

"The story Gio told you is a lie from the king"

"what?!" Gio is more than surprised that he get down from his bed to stand in front of Tee.

Seems like he will know another truth tonight that will make him troubled again.

"The king told the lie because he wants to save me" add Tee after Gio being calmed down by Xen.

Xen is patting Gio's back and make Gio to sit back on the bed. They need to be calm and to hear the truth and the whole story.

"Actually it was me who is stupid, I was forced by my stepfather to become a concubine and work in the palace so that he got money from it. I agreed with it because I thought I can become an apprentice of the healer there. I was wrong about it and it leads to this now" explains Tee calmly.

Gio almost faint hearing the story but Xen make sure to take care of Gio. Luk remains quiet since he heard what Gio said to them.

"Luk, Xen, Gio, I'm sorry for not telling anything to you, I don't know how" apologise Tee.

"It's okay Tee. I'm surprised but as long as everything turn out good, I'm okay with it. Besides, you have a king as a lover, it's like a fairy tale" Gio smiles to Tee.

"that's right Tee. As long as you are happy" Luk pats Tee's back softly.

Four of them have a comfortable silence for a moment before they start to talk again. Gio asks how Tee wins the King's heart and how Tee ends up falling in love with the king too.

They have their conversation till late at night.

******

Times move faster right now when Tee only has four months left until he finished his studies.

Tae have been coming to the school secretly at night to see Tee, his friends are not surprised anymore but they still feel uncomfortable to be casual with their king.

No matter how close their relationship are, Tae is the one on top of their country, the ruler of their country. They respect the king whole heartedly.

"I'm going to the library first!" Tee eagers to go to the library tonight because he has something to find out, his lesson today make him really interested in it.

"To study or secret meeting?" tease Luk, it occurs a few times when the king send Tee to their room when Tee fall asleep when they meet at night.

"Study!" Tee answers to Luk and leaves his friends.

Like usual, Xen and Gio will use their room for their time to be intimate with each other. They can't break the rules if they want to graduate.

Time to return to the room is near and Tee packs his stuff to leave the library, he packs everything and close the main door because he is the last one to leave.

"Don't move! Be quiet and follow me!" Tee is attacked again this time, he is shocked that his things drop on the ground.

Luk on his way to his room saw two figures hiding under the tree. Luk smirks because he knows one of the  figures, that was Tee.

"they just met two nights ago, can't separate that long huh?" Luk laughs a bit and make his step faster to the room, he also doesn't want to disturb the lovers moment.

When he enters the room, he makes sure to knock and inform people's inside first, he learned a hard lesson when he accidently enter the room without noticing anyone and see something he doesn't want to see. One harsh experience teach him a good lesson.

"where is Tee?" ask Gio, Luk sees nothing tonight except Gio already lay on his bed while Xen taking a bath.

"With his lover" Gio grins hearing that, for him the story between Tee and the king is worth to write and share it with others. He should change his course to writing.

Xen done taking his bath take a seat beside Gio and start playing with Gio's hair. It's like their night routine, Gio needs Xen to stay close with him till he fall asleep.

While waiting for Gio to sleep, Xen and Luk talk about their class today. Without realising time is moving real fast and it is past midnight they decide to sleep. They are sure Tee will be in their room in the morning.