Part 17

-Mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Tee spends his time more with Han because Han clearly is a man and kind enough to be friends with Tee. Tee enjoys reading books written by Han, it's really good and Han has really nice handwriting.

"Tee" calls Han and Tee put down his book to pay attention on Han. He even sits down properly.

"Yes phi?"

"I know you are a bit uncomfortable with Lily, I hope you don't take it to heart." Tee chuckles at that, it's true, his days commonly full with Lily disturbing his time.

"It's okay phi, I know how to disappear myself" Both of them laugh together, Tee always has trick on how to run away from Lily.

"Do you think my sisters not beautiful enough for you? Don't take it to heart, I'm just asking"

Tee smiles, they are beautiful but Tee never once thinks about to have a wife or partner anytime soon. He still has a dream that he need to chase.

"They are beautiful phi, but I'm not thinking about it yet. I want to be a healer first" everyone knows Tee wants to be the healer.

Right now Tee is preparing to take exam for upcoming test. He now has family that willing to help him become a scholar. He always make sure to study a few hours a day. Han is helping him too, Han is graduated from the school of writing.

"I'm sure you will pass the test"

"I really hope so. How is in school phi, it's good?"

"It's really fun, you get to meet people all around the country. It has a lot of studies there, not just medical, studies to become ministers and more. It's a big school Tee, it take a few days to walk around it"

Tee becomes more interested hearing about the school, he is just not excited about knowing more people, he has enough friends.

"do we need to involve ourselves with others?"

"Of course Tee. You will be staying in dorms, eat food in hall at the same time. It's like a prison but in a good way. Be nice to your senior, overall it's fun. A lot of activities that you must do too" explains Han more, for him two years he spent there really fun, he able to studies a lot.

"they also have physical training"

Tee sighs at that, he never a fun of physical activities, he has no talent whatsoever, he can't even protect himself from animals, he will be the best punching things to strong people.

"uhm, phi, does The king visit the school?" ask Tee more, he is worried that they will have sudden meeting or something, he is a man now but he is still the same Tee with same face.

"not really, as I remember, once a year? Why Tee? You want to see The king?" ask Han curious too.

Tee averts his eyes from Han, if he knows what he was before, Han will not ask this question now. He seen lots of that king, even the palace and the prince.

"not really. I just curious phi, people said he is gorgeous and his late wife is really beautiful, I'm sure their prince is cute too" the answers from Tee makes Han nods his head agreeing with Tee.

"yes, the whole family is indeed gorgeous. I've saw the queen once, she is really beautiful."

"Do you think the king will marry again?" ask Tee more, their conversation start focusing on the royal, Han puts his brush down to talk to Tee.

"I don't know but the king is still young, he can remarry to has another Queen and mother to his son. What I heard, he loves his queen so much that he doesn't want anyone as his companion."

"Oh, but I heard about a beautiful Concubine that the king pay lots of attentions"

Tee chokes on his saliva hearing that, he shakes his head and stand up. It can't be him right? There are rumours about that outside the palace too?

"You okay Tee?" ask Han while rubbing Tee's back.

"Yes. I'm fine phi" Tee try to relax himself and stop thinking about the palace, his secret still can blow anytime if he is not careful enough.

"Phi Han, Phi Tee. Father ask you to be at table for dinner" Lily enters the room cheerfully and go straight to Tee's side.

"Please knock Lily, I can't have you disrespect my time like that" warns Han serious, he is really dislike his sister rudeness. Lily pouts but not say anything to say she is sorry about this matter.

"let's go Phi Tee" Lily ignores his brother's glare.

"Lily, apologise for your mistake, you should respect your brother" Tee slowly pull away his arm from Lily.

Tee go to Han and pulls Han's arm to leave the room with him. Lily scowls at them, she hates that Tee spend lots of time with her brother but not her.

Lily clearly shows she is upset at the table, Tee and Han ignore Lily attitude, Lily always has her ways sometime and it over the limit.

Gen Lee see his daughter and then to his sons, he shakes his head, he knows something must happened just now.

"Lily, if you want to be upset, you can enjoy your dinner later, don't have to force yourself to eat" General said his word seriously, he doesn't want any discomfort when time to eat.

No one take their chopsticks because general is still not eating. Tee hang his head low because he knows he is the cause of this matter.

"Phi Han scold me father, he must hate me" Lily states her argument.

Han still calm, he knows her sister will try to make their father stay on her side. Han shakes his head when his father look at him

"It's my fault father, I spent a lot of time in Phi Han's work room, making Nong Lily think she can do it like me too. I invade Phi Han's privacy, making nongs think they can too. I'm sorry father" Tee bows his head apologise deeply about this. He shouldn't make trouble to people who is nice to him.

"Tee" Han is not agree with what Tee is doing. Tee grips Han's hand to stop Han from talking.

"Father, she enter my work room without knocking and permission. If she ask properly I will let her in, I always do" Han stares at Lily when he said it, his sister really like to make a small problem become big.

"see, Phi hates me, he scold me just because of that, he must told bad stories about me to Phi Tee too"

"My husband, let eat first. We will talk about this after meal. Lily, if you want to keep talking and disturbing dinner, you should eat later" when the mother is talking, no one says anything back.

They silently start eating and enjoy their dinner as much as they can. The dinner done faster than normal and now all of them need to be in the living area to discuss about the problem.

"father, I enjoy spending my time with Phi Han, I make sure to not disturb his working time. I just studies about the exam and school"

"It's true father, Lily always disturb Tee's study times. He needs to focus for the exam" Han stays on Tee's side.

Lily wants to say something but General stops her.

"Lily, do you like Tee and want he to be your husband?" the question makes Lily smiles happily, Tee is surprised, he shakes his head, he doesn't want it.

But, can he reject it if his father ask it from him?