Part 13

-Mistakes everywhere, not edited-

The king can't sleep at all, not after what he saw in front of Tee's room. He is sure Tee and the guard has a special relationship going on right now. He is angry at himself because he clearly make a rule that his concubines can have any special relationship with anyone. They are not belong to him.

Tae in his night wear put a thicker robe and go out to has a fresh air, his head is a mess, he doesn't want to feel what he is feeling right now, anger and jealousy. He can't forgive himself for thinking about another woman except his wife.

"It's the guard!" Tae frowns hard when he saw Kim and his brother near the lake. Seems like they are enjoying their moment together.

"What is this guard doing?!"

"He clearly has a relationship with Tee, and my brother too?!" Tae marches to them angrily, before he reaches there, Kim already left leaving Copter alone.

"Nong, who is that?" Tae looks dead serious, Copter gulps nervously. He has been keeping it secret for long.

The truth is, he knows Kim when a battle held between the soldiers and Kim lost badly during the fight but he still stands because of his pride, Kim never feels embarrassed about it but glads that he can learn lots of fighting skills from it.

Kim captured Copter's eyes since the fight and when Kim bravely flirt with him without knowing Copter is the prince at the kingdom. Copter feels happy being treated like a normal people.

They were friend since then, Kim still doesn't know Copter's status and they both keeping their meeting in secret. Copter makes Kim able to be a guard in the palace, make their distance closer.

Copter explained everything to his brother because he can't lie nor hide the truth. They are not having a relationship, just friends. Copter knows his brother will not accept their relationship well.

Tae on the other hands think about his brother's feelings. It will be bad if Copter has feeling to Kim while Kim is in love relationship with his concubine.

"You didn't love him do you?" ask Tae serious, he can't decide what to do if his brother in love with someone else lover.

"why? You will oppose it?" ask Copter scared, Tae shocked too. It can't be like that.

"Because he is just a mere guard, a man while I'm a royal. I can't be with the one I love if that person is not the same status with us?"ask Copter a bit angry, he doesn't think his brother has this thought too.

Tae realise that Copter is mistaken about his questions, he did sound like that just now.

"No, nong, it's nothing like that. If you like that person, no matter what gender or status, I will ask that person to marry you, but, I must make sure that person love you the same" Tae puts his hand on Copter's shoulder, he doesn't want his brother to misunderstood his intention.

Copter smiles brightly and hugs Tae tightly, he feels lighter and better now. He doesn't have to keep meeting in secret with Kim.

"That guard, he is Lady Tee's guard right?" ask Tae to make sure Copter realise their relationship.

"Yes. He said Tee is his friend from the same village" Tae nods his head taking the information into his head. But, being friends doesn't mean they can touch each other intimately.

"It's not easy to a man and a woman to be friends. I'm going to sleep, good night" Tae leaves Copter alone after that. His head is full with Tee and that guard, now add Copter. He will not able to sleep today.

Morning came, he doesn't look in his best conditions, he ignores Tee today because he doesn't want to keep replying what he saw last night. He keeps being busy in his work room. Copter is staying at his side too.

"Phi, you look bad" Copter comments about Tae's features, Tae looks tired.

"Ask two of my concubines to come here and massage me" orders Tae, he thinks he needs others concubines to make his head clear, he will not think about Tee too much and at the same time maybe he can makes things clearer with other concubines. He spend too much time with Tee.

"Anyone?" ask Copter a bit surprised with the orders.

"Anyone, except Tee" Copter get double surprised at that, Tae only can stand Tee.

"go!" orders Tae firmly. Copter nods his head and go to relay the order.

The chosen concubines smirk smugly at Tee because Tee is left alone, seems like the king get tired of Tee now.

"I don't even want to join it, you guys go enjoy yourself!" Tee snaps at them, he doesn't even care that the king didn't ask for him. He glads!

Tee walks away from them and go to the lake, he doesn't want to read today. Prin and Kim just follow Tee from behind silently.

"Are you jealous Tee?" ask Kim teasing, he is sure Tee's mood turn Sour because of the king. Prin even agree with him too.

Tee rolls his eyes and ignores the question, he is not jealous at all. Besides, it's not like he has any right to get jealous.

"where is the brat?" ask Tee to Prin, he is really wish for a death calling the prince like that.

"He has class today" answer Prin to Tee.

"He already get to eat properly right?" ask Tee more, he is worried about the prince because it's been so long the prince disturb his life.

"Yes, the king even change the caretaker and the group. I think the prince in good hands now"

"Maybe that's the reason he doesn't need to spend time with me anymore" Tee can't hide his feelings very well, he does miss the prince, his days mostly filled with the prince and books.

"Do you want to visit him?" ask Kim, they can go to the prince building if Tee wants to see the prince.

"we can?" Tee can't help but feel excited.

They go there and the prince happily leaving his lessons to hug Tee, he miss his friends so much. They spends a few minutes talking before the king and his two concubines walk to them. The king has a deep frown on his face.

"Aren't you supposed to be in class?" ask The king to his son, sounds strict.

"Your highness, I give the prince a short break because he really miss his friends" the caretaker answer the question politely. The new group knows how close the prince with Tee.

"Father, let eats fruits together" begs Ten cutely to his father, the king smiles and give orders to prepare food and tea.

The situation is really awkward, Ten focus on Tee all the time, ignoring his father and the concubines. He doesn't like the concubines and his father for choosing them at this moment.

"Phi Prin, Phi Kim, sit, sit" Ten pats the chair near him, they four always eat together.

It's not good for them to eat with the king. Kim and Prin refuse politely. The king just watch their interaction, his son is more happier now after his wife left them. The concubines with him keep feeding him fruits and tea, making Tee want to throw up so much.

Tee wants to wipe himself with his sleeve when a dragon fruit slips from his mouth, Kim stops him in time and wipe Tee's side mouth with his hand. He always do that without realising it.

"careful Tee, don't dirty your clothes"

Tee grins to Kim, he is always the clumsy man, Ten giggles watching Tee treated as kid, well seems like not everyone is happy when someone is shooting arrows with his eyes toward them.