Part 39

-mistakes everywhere, not edited-

The king is furious because three days passed since they realise that Tee was kidnapped. His soldiers, warriors and generals are working hard to find Tee whereabouts.

"I don't care anymore. Tell whole country that my Queen was kidnapped, spread the drawing everywhere!" orders Tae.

"yes sire!!!" all of his people run from the room to start doing their job.

Tae falls on the chair and throw away everything on the table, he is angry, angry at everything, at himself because he can't do anything now. He is worried about Tee that he feels like dying every second time is moving.

"Tee" Tae puts his head down on the table, he has tears in his eyes.

Who dare to challenge a king like this? If Tae catch this person, he will give a death sentences without any compromise

"Phi Tae, please eat something a bit" Copter enter the room and brings some food to feed his brother. Tae has been skipping his meals since Tee went missing.

"I can't nong"

"You know Ten is not eating too right? He wants to eat with you, pity your son phi" Copter knows only Ten can make his brother to eat.

Tae looks at Copter and nods his head a bit, he takes a dumpling and put it inside his mouth. It taste bitter, even tea taste bad right now.

"I will take a warm bath and change. I will have dinner with you and Ten"

Copter smiles a bit, he grabs his brother's shoulder before he leaves the room.

"how is he?" ask Kim worry about the king too.

"still the same but he wants to have dinner together"

"it's good. Let's go to Ten" Kim holds Copter's hand and they walk together to Ten.

Godt and Bbas are here to support Tae, they are playing with Ten at this moment. Godt even bring his warriors to help Tae to find Tee.

The dinner is quiet, everyone is eating but no one is saying anything, it's really gloomy. After a moment Ten start crying and wailing, he can't force himself to behave anymore.

"father! Where is Phi Tee?" wails Ten on his chair.

Tae gets up and takes Ten into his embrace, he pats Ten's back softly and take Ten away from the table to the park.

Ten doesn't know what is going on but he can see it, he knows it involve Tee, his favourite person.

"what happened father?" Ten is sobbing mess.

"everything will be good Ten. I promise you. Don't cry anymore" Tae keep calming Ten. It takes time to make Ten stop and fall asleep because he is tired of crying. Tae sighs and wipes his own tears, he needs to find Tee faster.

*****

"You! Wash him and wear him this clothes!" orders a woman.

Tee is being manhandled because he can't move, he is drugged again and again that he almost need the drug all the time. His head is blank and everything is empty in his mind.

Tee is prepared by some ladies that he doesn't know, he can't even raise his hand to say no. They touch every part of his body and all he can do is cry. No one touch his body like this before, it's humiliating, he reserve his body for his king but these people rob it just like that.

Tee wears a bright red robe, it glow up his aura because of his milky skin. The robe expose some part of his skin make him look desirable and seductive.

"We will gain more money like this. Make him a prostitutes. I'm sure plenty men will pay to use him, especially for his first time!" exclaims them happily, they know the chance to get caught with the king is high if they ask for ransom. Working like this work more for them.

"he is beautiful and alluring" comments the people there after watching Tee's final look. If with a smile, Tee will be perfect.

"when we can sell him?" ask one of the man to the woman in charge of this matter.

"Not now, his body is bruised, he needs to recover first so that, his first time will get higher pay"

"how long we need to wait?"

"three days. While waiting for his recovery, we can show him so that people will take interest in him fight to have him. We can make price raise"

That sound like ecstatic problem for them. They leave Tee in a caged room to make sure Tee will not run away from it, but they still put something in Tee's drink or food.

Tee is not just a show, people pay to watch Tee's skin get exposed bit by bit, Tee's crying face make they more excited.

Days pass, only a day left and Tee will be used as a prostitute. This night some people who pay a lot can touch Tee's skin, but not the real action yet, Tee swats their hand away but he has no strength at all.

"Please don't, help me" begs Tee to anyone, anyone that still has heart as a human being. They don't know that Tee is the King's lover, if they know they will not do this to him because they are scared for their king.

"I want to kiss him! He is so alluring" Tee cries when a man try to kiss him on the lips but someone stop that man.

Tee silently thanking the guard in charge of him, in case customers act more than they supposed to. Tee falls on the long chair because he is really tired, the drug take tolls on his body. He will die because of this drug someday.

"Phi Tae, where are you? Ten. Kim. Everyone, I love you" Tee lose consciousness and faint. The guard stop everyone and takes Tee's body into Tee's room.

He puts Tee body on the bed and cover it with thick blanket because Tee is shivering.

"Phi Tae" calls Tee again and again, tears keep flowing from his closed eyes.

"Rum, what are you doing here? Go to market and buy expensive silk" orders the madam to Tee's guard.

With a nod Rum get the money and leave the prostitute house. He works there to support his family, he never likes working there but the pay is expensive. With his big build people get scared of him and avoid having problem with him.