Part 21

-Mistakes everywhere, not edited-

The names who got admitted to the school pasted on the board in the town. People rushes there to see their name on it or not and Tee clearly seen his name on the board. He is really happy he got admitted to the school.

His whole family is here, except Lily obviously to knows and celebrate the good news from Tee. General is the happiest father at the moment.

"Thank you father" Tee hugs his father tightly, it's like a dream for him. He is moving one step forward to be a healer.

"I know you can do it"

"You are really smart Tee. Mother feels happy for you" Tee then hugs his mother before Han forces Tee to be in his embrace. Lien is happy for his brother too.

They celebrate by eating in a big restaurant, Tee doesn't want it but his father insist making he agreed. They enjoy the luxurious dinner and quality time together.

Tee only can be home every three months, he will spend most time in the school. Han and General giving advices about living in the school, Tee take all of it into his mind.

Tee follows other scholars to take their uniform, every different courses will have different colours of cloth to tie their bun and the upper part of their clothes, Tee is green.

Tee loves his hair free without tying or put it in bun, he always let it fall free to make it covers his face. The school is not really far from the palace, he is scared if anyone can recognise him, he is in trauma.

Tee takes all his things and walk along others to the door, every dorm have four beds, shared with four people. Two from same courses other two in different courses.

Tee choose the bed farthest away from others, like he said, he doesn't want to make any unnecessary friends. Less he knows better, but will his mates let it be just like that?

"My name is Luk, I'm in weapon making" the man that really height introduce himself proudly.

"I'm from Zhan family" the known family for their weapon to the palace. He is a rich son.

"I'm Gio from medical, Tharn family" also a famous family for their herbs farm. Gio is a small man, smaller than Tee.

"Xen from Xernit family, I'm in weapon too" the son of steel supplier to make weapon. He is really tall too.

Three of them already comfortable with each other, now they are waiting for Tee to introduce himself. Tee ignores all of them and finishing packing his stuff.

"what's your name?" Gio is cheerful and energetic guy, he touches Tee's shoulders easily. Tee frowns and push away the hands.

Gio pouts when his gesture is rejected by Tee. Xen and Luk call Gio to finish packing their stuff. They need to sleep early today so that they can wake early for their morning assembly.

Tee already change to his nightwear and falls asleep, he ignores his mates that talking happily like they had known for long. Annoying, Tee covers his head with the covers, clearly showing his discomfort.

Early morning, Tee already awake and his mates still deep in sleep. Tee go to take showers and prepare himself for the assembly, clearly leaving the mates behind. He doesn't even care.

The principal gives a long speech making Tee can't stand straight anymore, Tee rubs his itching legs as discreet as he can. His attention returns when three guys run to the assembly looking messy, it his mates.

"Three of you are late! I said early in the morning!" one of the teacher scold them. Hundred pairs of eyes watch them being scold for being late.

"What is your excuse?! First day and already late!"

"We woke up late. We are really sorry" pleads Xen for them.

"From the same dorm?!"

"Yes sir!!!" three of them answer simultaneously, really scared to the bone. They will get punishment for this, on the first day too. What a bad luck.

"Where is your other mate? Aren't he supposed to wake you all?!" they flinch when the being yelled. It is really embarrassing to be scold in front of the crowd.

Three of them just keep quiet at the question, doesn't want to drag Tee into this matter. They woke up late, it's not like Tee needs to be blamed.

"What is your room number?"

"25" answer Gio.

"The last mate from dorm 25! Come forward! You should wake your mates when they are late, it is what a teamwork are! No one should be selfish in this school because here, everyone is same! No matter who your family is, the scholar status is same for everyone! If you want to brag your family's name, you can leave the school"

"Come forward!!" the orders bellows to the assembly, Tee finches a bit but start moving forward.

Every eyes are on him now, watching he walks to the front without looking up or raise his chin. So much for don't want to be an attention.

"What is wrong with your hair?! Put it in bun now!" Tee hesitates because it will show his face to all, he is really can't.

"Now!" another yell and Tee slowly put his hair together in his hand, he is making a bun.

Every eyes can't change their focus and can't help that their mouth is hanging low. It may sound like exaggeration but it is the truth, Tee is a beautiful man. The gasps prove it.

"hm, you are their mate?" even the tone of the voice change to calmer and low tone.

"Yes sir" answer Tee politely.

"Four of you will need to clean the yards today. Will have late dinner too. Now go back to your line!"

The assembly continue with Tee hanging his head low as he can, he hates people who whispers about how he looked.

Their punishment carry on after the opening done. Everyone is enjoying their free time while waiting for dinner. Four of them need to clean the the yard first.

The three keep talking and joking with each other, Tee quietly sweeping the dried leaves on the land.

"Tee, we are sorry dragging you into this" Gio politely apologise to Tee.

Tee is surprised because he thought they will hate him for not waking them up and leave the room alone.

"that's true Tee. We shouldn't involve you in this" Luk also feels guilty for involving Tee in their mistakes.

"I'm sorry too for not waking you all up. My name is Tee, if you still want to be friends with me" Tee feels embarrassed for treating they like yesterday, all of them are nice guys. He should accept their polite and friendly gesture yesterday.

Gio jumps happily and hugs Tee for a moment.

"Of course we want to be your friend!" Gio excitedly state it, Luk and Xen nod their head agree with Gio.

Four of them start cleaning the yard while having small conversation between them.

"we are done! Let's get our dinner" Luk cheers when they already finished their punishment. Tee chuckles at how cheerful his mates are.

"Tee, you don't have a sister?" ask Luk when they are walking to the food hall.

"Urm, I have a twin sister" answer Tee remembering his family now.

"really?! They must be beautiful like you too!" Luk becomes excited imagining how Tee's sisters will look like.

"They are beautiful, I'm not" Tee shakes his head with what Luk told him.

"Introduce me to one of them, please"

Tee chuckles again but agree with it, maybe Luk will like one of the twin. Luk seems like a good guy, all of them are nice actually.