Part 50

-Mistakes everywhere, not edited-

When Tee start his school back, it is awkward and disturbing because everyone bow to him, even his friends doesn't act like before. They respect Tee too much that make Tee uncomfortable.

"I'm the same Tee like before. It's true, I'm the queen now but I'm your friends and a scholar too. Please treat me the same!" Tee asks his friends to stop treating him differently. He wants to finish his study as a scholar.

"Fine. Don't be sad Tee. We will forget about your real status in here" Gio calms Tee down. It will not be easy but they can do it, Tee is their friend first before he belong to the king.

It takes two weeks for everything become like before, Tee mostly ignores everyone except his friends. He spends his time in the library and focus more in his classes.

Some still bow their head to him and he just nod his head. None try to please him or treat him different from others after two weeks. Mostly just avoid him and smile to him politely.

Time moves faster everyday, Tee focuses on his study because he really want to graduate as an honour student. He wants to be a great healer where he can help people.

Tae comes every weekend and he still sneak around to get into school to see Tee. He keep doing it even though Tee oppose it, sometimes Tae will spend the night at the dorm. It makes Tee's friend awkward.

The day where Tee will get his certificate as a healer, after finishing his study is today. Every scholars wear  graduate gown and gather in the hall for the ceremony. All of them will finish their study today..

Families gather around and they are proud with their sons to be able to finish their study..

Tee able to meet his friend's family closely today, he greets everyone. Even though the bow their head to Tee as a respect they treat Tee as their son's friend too.

Tee has his family with him, General Lee's family, Kim, Copter and Ten. Tee is proud of himself too because he wan show to his family that he can be a successful healer. His mother and father will be proud of him any watch him from heaven.

The ceremony starts, Tae is on the stage to give the certificate and give honour to scholars perform very well in their study.

Tee and Xen is one of the scholars.

Tee gets on the stage to receive his, it feels a bit awkward because that is his husband but with the mindset that he is a scholar and his husband is his ruler, he able to do it.

"Congratulation my love, I'm proud of you" whispers Tae when giving Tee the badge.

Tee grits his teeth annoyed with Tae for saying it like that. He is happy but he is in formal event, he doesn't want others to hear it.

Tae grins wide, he is just teasing Tee to see how to react. Tae wants to laugh out loud but he holds it.

"I love you" Mutters Tae to Tee before sending Tee away. Tee glares and get down from the stage.

The ceremony keep going on till evening, everything is done after a while. The king prepare a buffet for everyone. It will be the last time they meet in the school. Everyone will start working and stay far from each other.

Tee eats with his friends and their families, Tae join him as a husband this time. Everything went good even though people are afraid with Tae's presence.

Tae change his clothes to wear something normal like other people, it makes him look less scarier. Tee blinks watching Luk and Han sit close to each other. Since when they know each other this well!

Tee keep staring at his bother and friend, he can smell something is happening between them two. Han has a teasing smile while Luk look annoyed, Tee is staring at them but at the same time Tae is staring at him.

"My love, what's wrong?" ask Tae after awhile, his husband's attention is somewhere else.

"I think Phi Han and Luk know each other" whispers Tee to Tae, he doesn't want to let they know that he has been watching them all this time.

"I think so too" whispers Tae back, he actually doesn't care about them, he just want Tee to focus more on him than them.

"Really?" ask Tee excited, seems like what his gut said has some truth in it.

"Yes. Let them be and start eating your food" said Tae, Tee barely touch his food on the plate, busy watching others.

Tee starts to eat, he will ask Han after this because he know, he will get nothing from Luk. Luk is secretive and he will tell it when he is ready.

After saying goodbyes to friends they are ready to leave the school. Today is their last day, some cry because they are sad to leave. Tee feels heavy at heart but he knows he can come here anytime he wants, he will meet his friends sooner too.

Tae, Tee and Ten decides to stay at General Lee's house today, General Lee want to celebrate Tee's graduation at his house as a family. Tae accepts it and he respect Tee's family. They become his family too.

Tee is busy investigating Han about his relationship with Luk. Tae let Tee do what he wants and accompany his son to play kite outside.

"Sire, please have some tea with bun" Lily serves the tea shyly, Tae smiles and say thanks.

"Son, come here" Tae calls Ten to eat with him.

"Please join us" Tae offers Lily to sit with him.

"It's okay sire, I need to go now. I want to meet my fiance" reply Lily shyly and Tae smiles back.

Tee is still trying to know what happened between Han and Luk, Han is having fun playing with Tee's enthusiasm.

"I'm just trying to win his heart" answer Han when Tee almost give up in trying.

Tee's mouth drop. His brother is trying to win his friend's heart. It is out of nowhere. Where did they meet?

"We met in the palace, when you were under treatment. His personality makes me want to know him more and one day, me and him accidently having a drink together" Han stops for awhile to look how to react, he thinks Tee will know what happened after the story.

"Wait!" Tee is shocked.

"Yes. I don't know how it happened, we were drunk. I offered him to sleep in my room because we both were dead drunk. It just happened because the good mood. We remember what happened and I don't mind it at all. I think I started to like him more than first time met him. He did not want it at first, I wrote to him letters and everything"

"Now, we are at stage of knowing each other more" explains Han with a smile. Luk is still not giving in easily and he is still courting the man.

Tee is surprised but overall he is happy if both his brother and friend end up together. He is just can't believe that Luk also into men, Luk had tons of perverted book under his bed.

"I will be on your side phi" Tee smiles happily. Han thank Tee and they continue talking about how to win Luk's heart.