Part 52

-Mistakes everywhere, not edited-

The Queen become a healer is an uncommon story and never once people hear about a queen working. Tee's story become popular among other countries too, some even willing to come and see Tee personally.

The story about a Queen that has look and brain make people interested in finding out who is this person. Tae even get new ally because of his queen.

Tee is not good in crowd but behind it he tries to help people in need. Tee is not a common Queen, he does everything he can for his country too.

Tae is surprised at first when he knows that Tee has a strong leadership in himself because Tee never want to involve in anything like that. Now, Tee is the leader of the healer team, of course with the help of Healer Lim.

Tee even suggests to build places to put their healer so that people can use them without paying so much. Many things build with Tee's effort.

Now, Tee wants to open a school for women too, maybe they will not learn the same thing with men but they can learn something else. Everyone deserve education.

In the palace, Tee has his own team, his own ministers like Tae. Tae is the one ruling the country but Tee is his sidekick in handling matters in the country too.

Their five years of marriage bring so much greatness to the country, people love them both and they are happy to have a King and a Queen like Tae and Tee.

Tae also build a school for kids where kids can learn at young age so that they will have basic knowledge in life. Ten already ten years old and study in school. There is no school for higher ups or royals, everyone is same in the school.

"Phi Tae!" Tee just returns from one of his treatment house, it is the first one Tee build and Tee really love the place.

"Yes love?" asks Tae, he can hear his queen calling for him from outside of their room. Tae just finished his works and done changing to casual clothes.

"Phi Tae!" Tee jumps into Tae's arms, he is really happy that means he has a news to share.

"Yes my love, what make you so happy today?" ask Tae still hugging Tee close to him.

"Today, we found new herbs that may help to cure bad cramps for women! We tried it and it works" share Tee enthusiastically.

Tae is proud of Tee and his team for keep finding and experimenting to find many kind of herbs that will help people.

"Congratulations! I'm glad and happy for you" Tae kiss Tee's forehead, his Queen is working so hard.

"Gio and his team will find more of the plant and try to plant it at our garden."

"That's great. If you need any help from my soldiers just ask me, okay?" Tae never likes the idea of Tee go to the mountains to find herbs because anything can happen.

He will go with Tee most of the times because he can't let Tee away from his eyes for long. The past event still make him be more careful and gives extra care to Tee.

Luk is assigned as Tee's bodyguard that keep Tee company outside the palace.

Kim is now a Leader of his group soldiers, he shows great performance while working all this years. Copter is the one who incharge of Palace accountancy.

Xen is the right hand man of the General Xiu, Xen is a great warrior with great skills and no one can fight him yet. He wins all battles and keep his position for years.

Everyone are married.

Kim and Copter

Gio and Xen

Han and Luk

Han and Luk just get married a few months ago, Han takes four years to win Luk's heart. It is not easy for Han but he really loves Luk and willing to wait for Luk. All of them lives around the palace, Tee meets them most of the time.

"Father! Mother!" Ten comes running to his parent, he brings a piece of paper in his hands.

"My son!" Tee cheers happily, Ten is just ten years old but he is tall, tallest in his class, almost as tall as Tee. Ten does has Tae's gene.

"Look at this! My teacher praise me for my poem!" Ten shows his peem.

Tee reads it loud so that Tae can hear him. The poem is really great. Ten has both toughness and softness. Ten already great in weapon skill along with fighting skill. Ten also has soft heart where he likes to write poems and story. Ten likes his Uncle Han the most because he can learn how to be a writer like Han.

Three of them have their dinners together like usual, Ten talks and tells his story at his school today, Tee shares his day too. Tae enjoys listening to his family talking about their day.

Tee sends Ten to sleep first, he is busy but he never wants to let Ten feels empty or lonely. After dinner is his time with Ten. Tae respects how Tee stabilise his time to his work and family. Tee is not just a wife, a queen but a mother too.

Tae will wait for Tee in front of their room like usual, it almost a habit build after years for doing the same thing.

Tee will run to Tae when he sees Tae is waiting. His sweet time will Tae will start at night mostly, they also share their morning exercises together.

"Ten asleep?" ask Tae to Tee. Tee smiles and hugs Tae tightly. Tae kiss Tee's forehead and they both enter the room.

"Phi, I take a week leave next week" said Tee to Tae. He plans it so long already because he knows he paid attention as a healer and queen more than as a wife, Tae is generous enough to let him do whatever he wants.

"A week?" ask Tae a bit weird, Tee rarely get a leave.

"Yes. I want to spend time with you. Not as a queen but as a wife, a partner "

Tee thinks he will stop working in another few years and focus his life for Tae and Ten. Not now but in the future. For the time being, he can do this much.

"You know I don't mind you working" said Tae, he doesn't want Tee to feel the burden by thinking of this matter.

"I know and I'm grateful that you respect my work. I want to be a wife too, please" pleads Tee softly. Tae smiles wide, he likes it, so much actually. Tee is a great man.

"How about you start now?" tease Tae, he is smirking to Tee.

Tee smiles back, to be honest, he is ready to seduce Tae tonight.

"Just be ready" Tee smirks back.

Tee teasingly take off layer per layer of his clothes, Tae's heart start beating loudly because of the seduction. Tee is in the inner layer that thin enough to show his skin, Tae wants to go to Tee but Tee stops him

Tee blow all the candle except one near their bed. He walks slowly to Tae till he is in front of Tae. Tee leans forward slowly, his eyes never leave Tae's eyes.

Their lips meet each other and their romantic night start. Tee promise to be Tae's till dawn.