Sunglasses

• Dedicated to Shane Bailey

Lothal, On The Ramp Of The Ghost, 1900 p.m.

Ezra had found some sunglasses while him and Kanan were in the city. He quite liked them and decided to wear them for the rest of the day. The sun was starting to set now, but Ezra wasn't going to take off his sunglasses he was too cool for that. Or so he thought. He leaned against the ship at the top of the ramp staring out at the sun set. Sabine stared at him as she walked past.

"Sup." Ezra said, tilting his chin up. Sabine continued to give him a weird look and walked a little faster down the ramp. Ezra just shrugged. After a while Ezra got bored just standing there, so he went into the common room where Zeb and Chopper were. Pinkie was there too sitting on top of Chopper.

Meow, meow, meow.

"You want sunglasses too?" Ezra asked her.

Meow, meow.

"Here you go." Ezra said, pulling out a tiny pair of sunglasses. He put them on Pinkie and she meowed happily.

"There's something wrong with you two." Zeb said, getting up. Ezra and Pinkie walked all cool like through the ship proud of their sunglasses. They went back to the ramp, still wearing their sunglasses even though it was dark now. Ezra started to sing quietly.

I wear my sunglasses at night

So I can, so I can

Keep track of the vision in my eyes

I wear my sunglasses at night

"Pffft. You don't need sunglasses." Kanan said, coming up to him and grabbing his glasses.

"Hey! Give 'em back!" Ezra yelled. Kanan ran up the ladder, laughing.

"I have the sunglasses! Ehehehe!" In a couple minutes Kanan lost Ezra. Slipping the sunglasses on he opened Hera's door and leaned against the doorway.

"What's up, Hera." He said, pulling the sunglasses down a bit. Hera looked up at him, raising an eyebrow.

"Kanan, it's dark out. You don't need sunglasses." She said.

"I wear my sunglasses at night." Kanan grinned, wiggling his eyebrows at Hera. She made gagging sounds while rolling her eyes.

"You mean you wear Ezra's sunglasses." Hera said, as she got up and walked past Kanan. She walked into the cockpit, locking the doors behind her.

"Nice, Kanan. You have mastered scaring girls away." Ezra laughed behind Kanan. Pouting Kanan took off the sunglasses and gave them back to Ezra.

"Just shut up."