Honey

Lothal, Near Kothal, 1300 p.m.

"What is it?" Zeb asked Ezra.

"No idea but, it's mine now." Ezra said grinning. He looked inside the crate, opening one of the many jars inside. Thick, golden goo filled the jar to the brim, curiously Ezra stuck his finger in it. The sticky substance slid down his finger slowly.

"Looks disgusting." Zeb said making a face.

"Wonder if it tastes good?" Ezra licked his finger. "Mmmm! It does!" He stuck his finger back in the jar.

"Probably poisonous or something." Zeb said.

"Osen't aste oisonous oh me." Ezra replied around his finger, Zeb shook his head.

"If you fall over dead, it's not my fault. I warned you!" He stomped aboard the Ghost, Ezra just shrugged.

"More for me!" He pushed the crate on to the Ghost and sat down beside it, holding the opened jar. He sat there, happily, for a few minutes untill Kanan found him.

"What are you eating?" He asked.

"Dunno. Taste good though." Ezra said licking his hand, which was dripping with the golden goo. Kanan ignored this and looked into the crate.

"Honey. Property of the Imperial Sweets Corporation." Kanan mumbled reading the label on the jars.

"Ezra, what have I told you about stealing unnecessary things?"

"Wat het idn't eed it." Ezra replied his mouth full of honey. Kanan shook his head.

"Kleptomaniac."

"Survivalist."

"Klepto."

"Survivalist." Ezra said in a sing-songy voice, Kanan frowned.

"Klepto."

Ezra threw a glob of honey at Kanan. SPLAT! The goo slid down Kanan's shirt.

"Ugh! Give that here!" Kanan reached for the jar Ezra was holding.

"NO! No, it's my precious!" Ezra hissed, hugging the jar tightly running off to his room. Kanan stood there wide eyed.

"Note to self: Limited sweets for this kid."

Ezra sat on his bed still licking the honey off his hand.

"Ugh, kid will you get a spoon!" Zeb growled from below.

SLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP! Ezra licked as loudly as he could.

"UGH! Thats' it!" Zeb got out of bed to teach Ezra a lesson. But the jar slid out of Ezra's hand and fell on top of Zeb, drenching him in honey. Ezra giggled at the sight.

"Why you little!" Zeb shouted. Ezra jumped off his bed and ran out of the room with Zeb in close pursuit. Still giggling Ezra ran out of the Ghost and into the grass. Without thinking Zeb leaped out after him, grass stuck to him making him look like a giant purple and green monster.

"You look ridiculous!" Ezra said between bursts of laughter. Zeb wiped a glob of honey and grass off his arm.

"I would start running if I were you."

Ezra quit laughing and ran inside the Ghost, shouting for Hera.