How To Train Your Padawan

Lothal, Inside The Ghost, 1200 p.m.

"Ezra! Let go!" Kanan said, pulling Ezra by the waist. Ezra was holding on to the ladder in the cargo hold for dear life. Ezra suddenly let go and he fell back on Kanan.

"LET IT GO! LET IT GO! YOU CAN'T CATCH ME ANYWAYS!" Ezra sang loudly as he jumped up and ran out of the Ghost. Kanan chased after him, wishing he could strangle him. Ezra quickly climbed on top of the ship and grabbed something that Hera had left up there.

"Ezra! Get down!" Kanan shouted from below. Ezra draped a dark sheet over him, covering his face and body.

"Never!" He yelled. Rolling his eyes Kanan used the force to jumped up beside him.

"Down. Now." Kanan said sternly. Ezra threw down one of Sabine's Sparkle bombs, shouting.

"NEVER! I AM THE DARK KNIGHT!" He leaped off the Ghost, spreading his arms wide so the make shift cloak billowed out behind him. Ezra landed hard and went to run off but his feet got wrapped up in the sheet making him fall. Kanan wiped glitter off his face, wondering if Ezra was ever going to run out of the stuff. He hopped down next to his tangled padawan.

"Need some help?" Kanan asked.

"Nope. I got this." Ezra said, thrashing around. In a few seconds Ezra looked like a mummy. Laughing Kanan grabbed a edge of the sheet and dragged Ezra towards the spot were they were suppose to be training. 

"SPINJITZU!" Ezra shouted and rolled untill he came unraveled.

"Oh, you've got be kidding me." Kanan said as he watched Ezra run into the Ghost. Groaning loudly he stomped to the ship.

LATER. . .

Ezra was asleep in the grass, he had finally gotten away from Kanan. But it didn't take long for Kanan to find him. He stared down at his sleeping padawan, wondering what he should do with him. Kanan smiled and pulled some candy out of his pocket. It was called Drop Drop candy which was incredibly sour. Why Kanan had some in his pocket all the time no one's really for sure about. He knelt down and dripped some of liquid candy into Ezra's open mouth. A moment later Ezra shot up holding his tounge out, yelling.

"ET EE OFF!" Ezra shouted, waving his arms around. Kanan was bent over double laughing at him.

"EE OT UNNY!" Ezra yelled angrily, still holding his tounge out.

"I can't breathe! I can't breathe!" Kanan said between bursts of laughter. Ezra tried to wipe the candy off his tounge, but it didn't work very well.

"Okay, okay, okay. I'll get you some water. . . If." Kanan said standing up straight.

"Ef hat?" Ezra asked.

"If you promise to foucus on your training for the next two weeks." Kanan said, trying hard not smile at Ezra's ridiculous expression.

"On eek."

"Two or no water."

"INE!" Ezra shouted. "Ust eet me ater!"

"It's back at the Ghost, I don't have any with me." Kanan said, showing Ezra his hands. Ezra clenched his fists, hunched his shoulders and stalked all the way back to the ship with his tounge hanging out. Kanan followed laughing so hard he could barely walk.