Adventures Of The Backpack Part Five

In the cargo hold still. . .

"We have to go back and get Chopper!" Hera said, reaching for Ezra's backpack.

"No way! Not until I get my candy!" Ezra yelled, hugging his backpack. Kanan grabbed the back of his vest.

"You're not getting anything till we get Chopper back." Kanan said, wrenching the backpack from him.

"Ugh. It's not going to hurt him to be in there for a couple days." Ezra said. Kanan let go of him and opened the backpack.

"Yeah," Kanan whispered. "But if we don't get him back Hera will be all." He made a crazy face. Ezra nodded in agreement.

"Sabine and Zeb you stay here with Ezra. We'll be back soon." Hera said, jumping into the backpack.

"I'm a little uncomfortable with just you two going into my backpack. Alone." Ezra said. Sabine and Zeb snickered. Kanan's face turned red.

"Shut up." He crawled into the backpack, dissapearing.

"So, what evil thing should we do while they're gone?" Ezra asked.

"What happens when you shake the backpack?' Sabine asked with a lopside smirk.

"Only one way to find out." Ezra said, smiling darkly.

In the backpack. . .

"What the-?!" Kanan shouted as the ground beneath him trembled.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP! Chopper wailed loudly as he tumbled over the edge into the rainbow colored water.

"Chopper!" Hera shouted, diving after him. Kanan tripped and fell over the edge and into the pool of rainbow colored water. When Chopper hit the water blue sparks jumped across the colorful water. Kanan's hair stood on end and a creepy grin froze on his face as he got zapped. Hera shook violently as she got shocked. When it stopped Kanan lay on his back on the bank with the grin still frozen on his face and his hair stuck up in spikes.

"Spar *hic* kles." He said.

The outside of the backpack. . .

"You think anything happened?" Sabine asked. Zeb had gone to his room when Sabine and Ezra started shaking the backpack. He wanted nothing doing with what they were doing.

"Probably. What else should we do?" Ezra wondered out loud. They thought for a moment, then it clicked. They grinned evilly at each other.

"Let's do it!"