The Bad Hair Day

Lothal, Aboard The Ghost, 0700 a.m.

"Aaaah! It's ALIVE!" Ezra screamed. Kanan was walking out of his room bare foot and with a hair style that made a porcupine cry. Kanan glared at him.

"Shut up."

"Whoa. Ezra's right. It's alive." Sabine said from her doorway.

"Like you two are any better!" Kanan crossed his arms giving them a death glare.

"What's wrong with my hair?" Ezra asked feeling his head.

"Hey! In my defense I lost my hair brush." Sabine said trying to smooth her wild hair.

"And I lost my ponytail holders so both of you shut up." Kanan grumbled.

Ezra and Sabine burst out laughing at Kanan.

"Hey, wait. Sabine, look it's breathing!" Ezra said in mock surprise, pointing at Kanan's hair.

"Wow. I think your right, kid." Zeb said stepping out of his room. Kanan groaned loudly.

"Alright! Enough poking fun at porcupine head." Hera said walking out of the cockpit. "Here Sabine I found another hairbrush for you."

"Yes! Thanks!" Sabine grabbed the brush and retreated to her room.

"Hey, what about me!" Ezra and Kanan said at the same time.

"You have a helmet and you. . ." Hera giggled at Kanan's hair.  "Well I don't know what to tell you." She walked back to the cockpit and Zeb clomped off to the kitchen.

"You know you look really funny." Ezra laughed walking past Kanan.

"You better run." Kanan chased Ezra around the ship and into the cargo hold. Ezra ran to hide behind some crates, but slid and crashed into them.

"Ha! I got you!" Kanan picked him up. Wrapping one arm around Ezra's neck he vigorously rubbed his other hand across Ezra's head.

"Ah! No! Not my hair! Not the hair!" Ezra protested. Kanan laughed at Ezra's ridiculously messed up hair.

"That's it you two . Off my ship!" Hera said serveying the mess they had made.

"Wait. Your not serious, right?" Kanan asked his smile faltering.

"Yes I am! You two wrecked my ship. Now off! Now!" Hera pointed to the ramp.

"But I don't even have my boots." Kanan said.

"OFF!" Hera enunciated.

"Fine." Kanan stalked down the ramp with Ezra close behind.

"See what you've done?" She's never kicked me off the ship before." Kanan grumbled, plopping down in the grass.

"You messed up my hair." Ezra said.

"I don't even have my boots." Kanan wiggled his toes.

"This is a bad hair day." Ezra groused.

"Yeah. A very bad hair day." Kanan agreed.

"You know what I do on a bad hair day?" Ezra asked Kanan.

"Do I wanna know?"

"I sing a song."

"Please don't."

"It goes like this." Ezra began to sing loudly and a little off key.

"LET IT GO! LET IT GO! LET IT GO! IT'S A BAD HAIR DAY!"

"Stop. Please." Kanan begged. Ezra stood up and swung his arms wide.

"LET IT GO! LET IT GO! LET IT GO! HERE I STAND IN A FIELD WITH MY MASTER! WE'RE NEVER GOING BACK 'CAUSE HERA KICKED US OFF THE SHIP! HAVING BAD HAIR NEVER BOTHERED ME ANYWAYS!"

"Are you done?" Kanan asked holding his ears.

"No. . . LET IT GO! LET IT GO! LET IT GO!"