Because You're My Friend V

"I'm bored now." Ezra said, flopping down into a pile of tiny beads he had dumped there.

"Good for you." Kanan grumbled, struggling to get all the tiny beads off of him.

"Hey, I thought you got me something for my birthday." Ezra said.

"More or less." Kanan replied.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Ezra asked.

"You'll see." Kanan said with a smirk.

"Weirdo." Ezra said, burrowing down into the pile of tiny beads.

"Uh huh." Kanan mumbled, raising an eyebrow. Ezra wiggled around untill only his nose and mouth were visible above the tiny beads. Ezra smiled creepily.

"Colors. Hehehe." He giggled.

"Of all the people in the galaxy. . ." Kanan sighed to himself. 

"Wish I still had some JOY." Ezra said suddenly.

"It certainly would help pass the time." Kanan said, sitting down on a crate. They both sat there in silence thinking of the time when they first tried JOY. Then it came to them.

"MY BACKPACK!" 

"YOUR BACKPACK!"  Ezra and Kanan said at the same time. Ezra scrambled out of the beads and ran to his room.

"Ready?" Ezra asked Kanan, setting th backpack on the floor.

"Ladies first." Kanan said, smiling. Ezra rolled his eyes and jumped into the backpack. Kanan quickly followed shouting.

"FOR JOOOOOY!