Because You're My Friend VI

"JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY! OH, MY JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY! AHAHAHAHA!" Ezra shouted, jumping into the lake of JOY. Oh yes, in that wonderful back was THE GREAT LAKE OF JOY! No, not that waterfall and lake from before. That was the DILUTED FALL O'LAKE JOY RIVER. That simply made people drool rainbow colors it didn't make them go crazy like THE GREAT LAKE OF JOY! Mmm. . .I suppose anyone that's in the backpack is all ready crazy. Anyways back to the story. . .

"I LOVE JOOOOOOOOOOOY!" Ezra yelled, splashing around.

"AND SPARKLES!" Kanan squealed, tossing Sparkled in a circle. "Hey, is there any party stuff in here?"

"Yeah. But you have to go through the DARK FOREST!" Ezra shouted the last part and jumped at Kanan.

"Eeek!" Kanan squawked and hid behind a bush.

"I'M GONNA PAINT THE DARK FOREST!" Ezra shouted, skipping towards the Dark Forest that had magically appeared. Kanan remainded behind the bush for a bit longer. He pulled something out of his pocket.

"Hey, Hera. Are you almost done?" He asked into his comlink.

"Have some patience, Kanan." Hera's voice came over the com.

"Well, it's just Ezra is high on JOY right now and I-" Hera cut him off.

"WHAT!? Where did you find JOY?! I thought it was all gone!" She shouted.

"Yeah, well there's some in his backpack." Kanan said.

"I really wish you would have burned it." Hera said.

"Naw. It's nice in here." Kanan replied. Hera didn't say anything for a moment.

"The strangeness is rubbing off on you, Kanan." She sighed. "All right. We're almost done. I'll contact you when it's complete."

" 'K. Peace!" Kanan said and shoved his comlink in his pocket.

"HEY, KANAN! LOOK WHAT I FOUND!" Ezra shouted, running over to him. Ezra had a pair of blue sunglasses on and his arms were full of party stuff.

"Oh, yay. You found those wreched sunglasses." Kanan grumbled. Ezra stared at him.

"What?" Kanan asked. Ezra dropped his stuff and pulled something out of back pocket. It was a squirt gun.

"DOWN ON THE GROUND, YOU ANTI-JOY PERSON!" Ezra shouted, pointing the squirt gun at Kanan.

"Hey, hey, hey! Someone has to get us back home." Kanan said, raising his hands defensively.

"DRINK JOY!" Ezra shouted, squeezing the trigger.

"ACK! NO!" Kanan yelled as JOY splashed him in the face. Ezra tackled him and squirted JOY into his mouth.

"JOY! JOY! JOY!" Ezra chanted.

"NO! NO! I WANT TO LIVE!" Kanan yelled, shoving Ezra off of him. He started running as fast as he could.

"YOU CAN'T ESCAPE THE JOY! AHAHAHAHAHA!" Ezra shouted, running after him.

While writing this I was listening to Hero by Skillet. It makes the ending so much funnier. ^_^