Sprinkles Are Here!

Lothal, Aboard The Ghost, One Hour After The Whole Sprinkles Are Coming Thing

"OH MY GALAXY! SPRINKLES ARE HERE!!!" Ezra shouted as he ran through the Ghost like a mad man. "THEY'RE HERE!" He yelled, grabbing Kanan's shirt and shaking him. "SPRINKLES, MAN! THEY'RE COMING!" Ezra ran off screaming and flailing his arms.

"Hera! I need the tranquilizer gun!" Kanan said, running to the medbay where they kept the tranquilizer gun.

"SPRIIIIIINKLES!!!! THEIR HERE! EVERBODY HIDE!" Ezra screamed, running into Sabine's room.

"What is the matter with you?" Sabine asked, poking Ezra with a paint brush.

"SPRINKLES!" He squealed and crawled into the vent. Sabine stared at the vent grate for a moment before running into the cockpit. "Hera! Ezra's being weird again!"

"SPRINKLES! SPRINKLES! SPRINKLES!" Ezra shouted, jumping up and down on Chopper. The little astromech droid zapped him a couple times and rolled away angrily.

"Ezra!" Kanan shouted behind him. Ezra turned and saw he had the tranquilizer gun and ran around a corner. "Get back here! This is for your own good!"

"SPRIIIIIIIINKLES!" Ezra shouted slidding into the cockpit doors.

"There aren't any sprinkles!" Kanan said, pointing the tranquilizer gun at Ezra, who screamed when he saw Kanan right there.

"There are SPRINKLES!" Ezra got a hand full of super fine blue sprinkles and blew them in Kanan's face. "SPRIIIIIIIIIINKLES!!!!!!" Ezra screamed running away.

"Pffft! You can't escape!" Kanan yelled, whipping the blue sprinkles out of his face. He chased Ezra into the cargo hold.

"SPRINKLES!" Ezra shouted, hugging Kanan tightly. "THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!!!!" He let go of Kanan and jumped into a crate full of blue sprinkles.

"Where did you get all these sprinkles?!" Kanan asked in shock as he looked into the crate.

"ATTACK THE RED SPRINKLES!" Ezra shouted suddenly jumping out of the crate, flinging sprinkles everywhere. He ran over to another crate and tackled it. Red sprinkles spilled all over the place.

"DIE EVIL RED SPRINKLES! DIE!" Ezra yelled jumping up and down in the sprinkles. Kanan raised his tranquilizer gun and aimed it at Ezra. But Ezra saw him and tackled him.

"AHA! SO YOU'RE AIDING THE RED SPRINKLES!" Ezra yelled at Kanan, tossing the gun away.

"WELL, NOTHING CAN STOP ME FROM DEFEATING THE RED SPRINKLES NOW!" Ezra grinned deviously. Rolling his eyes, Kanan stood up and brushed the sprinkles off of him.

"Yeah, I wouldn't be too sure of that." He said.

"Pfft. Oh yeah, what are you going to do?" Ezra asked smugly. Kanan licked his finger and rubbed it on Ezra's cheek.

"OH MY GALAXY! THAT IS SO GROSS! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT! THAT'S JUST SO SICK! THAT'S NASTY! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT! EEEW! EEW! EW!" Ezra squealed, rubbing his cheek as hard as could. Kanan just shrugged.

"It made you stop didn't it?" He asked, picking Ezra up and putting him over his shoulder.

"THAT WAS GROSS! SO GROSS! SO VERY ENTIRELY GROSS, KANAN!" Ezra screamed, kicking his legs.

"Uh-huh. Yup. You said that already." Kanan replied, locking Ezra in his room.

"IT'S SO NASTY!"