Adventures Of The Backpack Part Four

A few minutes later. . .

"I GOT HIM!" Kanan shouted as he tackled Ezra to the ground.

"NO! NO! NO!" Ezra hollered. He squirmed around trying to get free but he gave up after Kanan sat on him. Ezra then proceeded to kick his legs and hit the ground with his fist.

"I WANT SOME CANDY, NOW, NOW!" He yelled.

"This is sad. Just so sad." Green Lantern said, shaking his head and flying off. The rest of the Justice League dissapeared also. Captain America remained and helped Zeb get rid of the creepy little pink Ewoks.

"CANDY! CANDY CANDY! I NEED CANDY!" Ezra screamed, clawing at the ground.

"Stang, kid. You have major mental issues." Kanan said. "Tell ya what. You can have candy if you get us out of here."

"Really?" Ezra asked, suddenly just fine. "Okay. HERE I COME CANDY!" He shouted, leaping up as Kanan moved.

"Well, then. I'll be going now." Captain America said, running away. Pink Ewoks chased after him. Creepy.

"Can we go now?" Hera asked, crawling out of the grass. "I smell funny now."

"Yes! Please!" Sabine said, walking up to them with Zeb close behind her.

"Okay, okay. I get it. You guys don't like to have a little bit of fun." Ezra said, grinning. They all glared at him.

"So, um, the exit's this way." He said, turning and walking away quickly. Kanan, Hera, Sabine and Zeb followed, happy that they were getting out of this creepy place. A shiny, orange door appeared in front of Ezra.

"Ta-da! The exit." Ezra said, waving his hands at the door. One by one they walked through the door and popped out in the cargo hold. After everyone was out Ezra picked up his backpack.

"I feel like we're forgetting something." He said, rubbing his chin. They thought for a moment.

"CHOPPER!" They shouted at the same time.

Poor Chopper. Oh, well. We shall find out what happens to him later. . . ^_^