Chapter 1: Wake up call

"SORA!!! WAKE UP DAMIT!!

"Wha?," I said finally opening my eyes. A girl with long dirty blond hair stood above me. She had wolf ears and a wolf tail. She had a black hoodie and a pair of skinny jeans on. " Amber... What are you doing in my tree house?," I asked taking off the covers of my bed and sat up. Behind Amber was another girl.

This girl had short brown hair and wore a pair of glasses. She had a T-shirt on that had a bunch of anime characters on it. she had black shorts on too. The other girl had cat ears and a cat tail." Well Sora we got something cool to show you! Come on its at Claw's place," Amber said leaving with the other girl. What could be so important that they had to wake me up?, I thought getting up out of my bed.

I grabbed my bag that was on my side table and headed out the door. My bag had a fox tail stitched on it. Inside the bag was about 20$ and an ipod touch. Tying the strap around my waste I stepped out the door. I climbed down the ladder and headed to Claw's house. Still what the heck could get Amber and Dark to wake me up?, I thought as i followed the path me and Light created so we could get to each others house easier.

I made it to Claw's house finally after a good 10 minute walk and was ready to get what ever was so important done. Maybe Dark and Amber are playing another prank on me... Wouldn't be the first time... I thought.

*Flash back*

"Hey Sora over here," Shouted Dark as I ran over. I walked into the dimly lighted room when the door suddenly closed. "Um...Guys what's going on," I shouted looking for Dark and Amber. Out of no where Amber came and threw a pie at my face. WAM!

"HAHAHAHA!! Sora you should see your face!," laughed Amber as I wiped of the pie cream of my face.

*End of flash back*

"Ugh," I said shaking the thought of that away. Claw's front door swung open and Light stepped out. Light was wearing a dark green hoodie with jeans. He had a dog tail and dog ears. "Hey you made it. Come on we're all waiting," Light said walking back into the house. "So what's going on?," I asked walking into Claw's house. Better not be a prank. I'll kill Amber and Dark if that's the case, I thought as we entered Claw's bed room.

Dark and Amber where sitting on Claw's bed playing on a tablet. Claw wasn't in the room so I'd assume he was out side flying somewhere. "We got a new game on my tablet. You wana try after Dark is done?," Light asked pointing to the other two. I walked over to the other two wich still had there eyes glued to the game.

" What are you guys playing," I asked as i looked on the screen. All of a sudden a Zombie jumped out to the front of the screen. With a screech the screen went black and i was standing there wide eyed. Amber turned to me and started to chuckle. Dark quickly joined in the laughter and i gave my self a good face palm.

" Horror game,  huh?," i asked as thoughts two laughed their hearts out. They both knew i got scared easly and I hated to play any Five night's at Freddy's game ever but from time to time they'd prank me with one of the games. " Sora you should have seen your FACE it was sooo FUNNY!," Dark laughed. I shook my head. They really are my friends, i thought with a smile.

"Did you two prank her AGAIN?," a voice sad near the door. I turned around to see him. Claw was standing in the door way. His black wings open all the way and his red hair shining in the sun light. Amber smiled. " Oh Claw she needs to get over her fears some time," She said as she started to play with the screen again. I was only half hearing what she said. You see i may have a slight crush on him. As cool and calm as always, I smiled.

Claw opened the door again. " Come on, go get hats and other stuff I'm taking us all out for ice cream." Light was already long gone getting his stuff together. Dark and Amber got off their tablet and started to walk out the door with me.

" You had that dreamy look on your face again. You should tell him you like him because i think he likes you," Amber said as we started to walk home. I quickly spun around. " I've told you a million times i don't like him." i said getting a little annoyed. Dark let out a little chuckle. " We all know you two like each other I mean isn't it easy to tell why he's taking us out?", Dark noted. All of a sudden i felt dumb. " Erm.. no..," I said looking down at my feet.

Amber gave her self a nice face palm and Dark just shook her head. " Don't you see? He knows you hate being scared so he's trying to make you feel better," Dark said.

The forest started to smell nice and suddenly every thing was perfect. I couldn't help my self. I started to smile. I could hear Dark chuckling but I fit my bets to ignore it.

Finally we made it to the fork in the road. To my left was a road that split into two further down. One road led to Amber's house. The other to Darks. The road in front of me led to my tree house and the road to my right led to Light's place. "We'll I guess I'll see you two in 20mins?," I asked as I started to walk down my road. "Yea, see ya then," Amber said. "We'll see you earlier than that," Dark called out to me. I smiled.