Chapter 19: School

"Ugh! I'm going to kill that man," I said to myself as I got up. I must have slept all day that day because it was tomorrow and the sun was setting. With a sigh I walked in threw the back door into the old man's house. "Oh your awake!," said Amber as she walked over to me. She was in some sort of uniform and it made her look funny. Dark was standing in the corner drinking a glass of water.

"You slept threw the entire day. You even missed-," Dark was cut off by a black man. He was wearing that uniform too except a boys version. "Hey your the fox. Glad to meet you. We're going out to diner at a restraunt named Blue bells. It a great place, so you'll need to come back later, bye," he said quickly pushing me out the door.

"Wait why can't I go?!," I asked as he kicked me out of the house. "Sorry got to run see you when me and my grandpa an your friends come back,"said the boy really fast as he slammed the back door. I banged on the back door but no one came. Why in hell does every one hate me, I thought as I gave up and sat down on the pavement.

I then saw them walk past th alleyway I was in. "Hey guys!," I shouted Dark turned around and saw me. "We're going out now see you in a few," she called to me and they left. My heart sunk. Don't they care I'm not going?, I thought. I pushed it away and decided to follow them. I walked slowly behind them until they got to the restraunt. "Blue bells huh?," I whispered to myself.

This was the better side of town. It was alive and thriving. I heard Claw and Amber's fighting. "Ok snott mouth if you think your better then me at school then prove it what's 46 • 2?," he asked. Amber stood there not knowing what to say. School?, I thought as I listened more. "What ever bird jerky," Amber said growling. They all went inside the restraunt. Looks like its time for me to crash a party, I thought as I went inside.

I walked up behind them hoping the cat wouldn't smell me and the wolf wouldn't hear me. I guess being the fox had its prizes because they didn't even know I was there. They had already headed to thier seats. I waited a little bit. About 5 minutes until I walked in. "Hello are you here to eat ," asked the nice women at the counter.

"Yes thoughs people that just walked in. I'm with them," I said hoping she would let me pass. She gave me a smile. "Of course! Thier down the hall to the left. 5th table on the balcony," she told me. "Thanks," I said as I started to walk away. I followed her directions and found myself on a balcony that had 8 tables. And just as promised my friends where at table 5.

"Hey," I said walking up to them. The boy and old man gasped as I came and sat down next to Claw. "Sora you came! We thought you didn't want to come!," Amber exclaimed. "Why?," I asked wanting to know what the hell was going on. Amber looked at me with a puzzled expression on her face. "Mr. Johnson and Bill told us they asked you and you said no," she said. That explains a lot, i thought.

"Oh really. I don't remember THAT conversation," I said staring at Mr.Johnson. He had a guilty face on him already as he tried to find an answer. "Well you must have been a half sleep or something," he studderd. "Ok and why wasn't I aloud to come to dinner and instead had to invite myself," I asked.

"He said you told him no when he tried to ask you and you also told him to shut up when he tried to get you to go to school," Light said and looked at me crossly. "Ok.. Again don't remember that," I said getting a little pissed. "So you've been lying about me huh?," I asked ready to kick butt but some how I kept seated.

"You can't blame my grandfather! You're the fox. THE FOX! The one who's making time go faster," Bill said cross armed. I growled. "Don't blame her blame her past life now shut it," Claw said. Know one else knew I knew yet so they all looked at me funny. The waiter came and dropped off the others food and man did that make me hungry. I kept myself contained as I watched my friends eat.

"Well I'm going. See you guys at school tomorrow," I said and I left.

The next morning I got up and got ready for school like the others. I forced Bill to help me get all the paper work done and I went to class one. "French...," I said which was my first class. You get to chose between French or Spanish. There where two reasons I chose French over Spanish. One all my friends where in French and second, Bill takes Spanish and if I had the same class has him I may use my powers on ascendent.

I knew only a bit of French like ' Ma me're s'appel Dawn' and ' Je suis a douze ans' and basic stuff like that but I've never been in a real class before. I walked in and sighed to see all of my friends in this class. I sat next to Amber and we started the class.

"Hello class," said Mrs.Lorn. "Today we have a new student so we are going over the 'Je' congergations." The entire class let out a disappointed sigh. "Um I know that all ready," I said. She turned around. "Really?," she asked. "Then what does 'Je' mean?," "I," I said. With a surprised look she went on with the normal lesson.

------------------------------------------------

We finished class as I headed out with Dark and Amber. "Maybe I should have let her go on with the 'Je' lesson," I said thinking of all the homework I had. "Ya think," Dark said as we headed to our lockers. I messed up like 7 times till the lock came undone and I could get all my stuff. The school day was surprisingly boring as hell so I don't know why so many kids go.

We walked home or not really home I guess. We walked to Mr. Johnson's house and went threw the door. I did my French and Math homework in no time flat because the teachers did most of it for me. I walked out side to feel the air... And because Bill kicked me out. "Oh Sora, why don't you go get us food because your done," I did an interpretation of Bill as I walked out side. I sighed.

BAM!!! A bomb exploded. I looked over and thier he was. Shadow...