Chapter 7: A Change Of Plans

BEEP, BE-! " Not today!," I yelled at my iPod as I slammed my hand on it. I was a little pissed if you couldn't tell. Ya see if I don't get a good night sleep I'm your worst nightmare come to life. On top of me not sleeping well we're traveling today so I'm going to be a jerk today.

The forest breeze came into my house with all of its wounderful smells but I was still crabby. I took off my covers and started to walk out side when I noticed for once I put my night gown on. "Ugh!," I whined as I went back inside and changed into a pair of shorts and a T-shirt. My shorts where a plain black while my T-shirt had a red line that went down both of my sides.

This time i went outside my house through my window. I climbed onto a branch and another one. Higher and higher until I made it to the top. Trying to calm down wasn't an easy thing for me. You see Im probably one of the more calmer people but get me angry and your as good as died.

" Sora!!! Shouldn't you be packing?!, Amber shouted at me. I looked down to see her and Dark at the base of the tree. " Shouldn't you!," I snapped as I started to climb back down. Dark gave me the 'oh no' face and Amber shook her head. " we'll meet you at the ' fork in less than 2 hours," Dark said as she and Amber walked away.

Sighing I went back inside my house and got my bag. I pulled out my box that was under my bed and took out the 10$ I had saved in it before. Next to it was a picture of my mom. " Love you mum," I said as I put her picture in my bag. Next I took out a stuffed animal. It was a zebra. I had named it Zodiac after a story I read as a kid. It was a bit more gray that white now and was really raggy but I still loved it. I placed it in my bag and headed out the door.

I climbed down my latter and destroyed my sense of hearing for the hundredth time. I headed down my road. The path was long and thin. We would probably redo this when we come back, I thought as I headed to the 'fork'. I was in a much better mood now after seeing mom so I decided to head to Dark's place to see her and Amber.

" Well I'm here for the second to last time," I said as I entered the meeting place. I turned right which led me to her house. This road was very bad and over grown now but it was the oldest so I could understand. The road went on till a point where it split into two. To the left was Amber's house and to the right is Dark's.

I went right since Dark's house was where thoughs two hang out. There both good gaming friends and super conpetitive and Dark was the only one with a TV. Either thoughs two where out in the wilderness or playing the newest super smash brawl game. I made it to Dark's place and opens up the door.

"Hey guys!," I shouted. No awnser. "Guys?!," I yelled again. It was dark in here and there was no sound. This better not be a prank, I thought as I entered the house. I walked into every floor and every room but they weren't in here. Must be at Amber's, I thought as I walked out side.

" OH SHIT!!!! AMBER GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE!!!!!," I heard Darks scream from over near Ambers house. " ME???!!!! WATCH YOUR BAC-," Amber was cut off by something. I ran all the way to Amber's house as fast as I could until I made it. 20 men with guns where there. All pointing at my friends. And in the Darkness was him! Shadow!!!

" There you are fox breath," Shadow hissed. I tensed. Him, I thought as he came out of the shade of the trees to greet me. His metal hand shined in the sun light as he walked towards me. I remembered what he did to my arm which still hadn't fully healed yet and backed away. He made a sexy smile and faced his men.

" Don't shoot yet," he commanded. Each men one by one dropped there hands to their sides. Amber started to get dreamy eyed again and Dark had to wake her back up a nice slap across the face. " I get it ok!," she hissed and got back in a fighting stance. " I know about all 5 of you. Your animal DNA, your power type, your back round," he hissed.

" Sure ya do," Dark hissed. Amber just stared at him. " Oh i do! Dark, half cat. Power: darkness. Amber, half wolf. Power: fire. Claw, half bird. Power: wind. Light, half dog. Power: Electricity. And last but not least, Sora, half fox. Power: water." I bit my lip. He does know a good amount about us, I thought. Amber and Dark looked at each other in worry.

" We'll now do you believe me! I know stuff about you that not even your own friends know. I know plenty of ways to beat you so just watch me kill you," he sneered. I felt myself trembling. Will he really be able to kill us, I thought of the horrible sight. " Men kill the cat and the fox. Leave the wolf alone," he said as he started to walk away.

" WHAT???!!!," Dark and Amber both said in shock. Each men pointed there guns at either me or Dark. " 1-2-3 fire!," shouted one of the men. Bullets came at us and there was no way Dark could save us now. Ready to die I hugged my self.

Swish, I tornado came blowing each of the bullets away. CRACK! Thunder came down blasting some of the men away. " Do you guys need help?," asked Claw as he entered the battle field. He had broken his own rule, I thought to my self as we all got ready to fire.

" Don't hold back!!," Claw shouted as we all went into this bloody battle...