Chapter 12: Kidnaping

We have been walking for 6 hours and still haven't made it to Con city. My feet where getting tiered and all I wanted to do was sleep. My feet aren't the only things that are hurting at this point. My ears have been hurting as well. Even though my ears are under my hat I can still hear Amber and Claw fighting again.

"Am not bird brain," Amber said pointing at Claw. "So I'm bird brain now. What ever happened to Flat ears, wolf snot," Claw said back. They had bickered the entire way calling each other stupide names like flat ears or snot breath or something of the sort. The summer sun was beating down on me and it didn't help that I had to wear this hot hat over my sweaty head.

So we where walking on the side walk which was next to a bridge that went over a giant river. I could hardly smell the water threw all the gas coming from all the cars that drive on this busy bridge. I caught up with Dark and we started to talk trying to ignore Claw's and Amber's fight. "Yep there fighting again," Dark told me. I nodded and started to smile.

"Can't get any better then this," I sighed as Claw said a come back of some sort and Amber shot something back. I looked over to Light who I could tell was getting pissed. He started to give off a low growl and than ran up to the two.

"Ok that's it! Listen we're ten minutes away from Con city so could you PLEASE shut the F-ing up!," he said looking at Amber and the at Claw. Amber huffed. "Sure grumpy fa-," she was cut off as she sarted to fall. She had taken a step back making her fall off the side walk. Me and Dark took off into action as she created a darkness bubble and I made a water bubble from the water in my water bottle.

She fell on to our bubbles and landed safe and sound. "That was way to close.... WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING DAMIT," Dark yelled as she slapped Amber in the face. "Why does everyone slap me so much," she hissed as we all started to head back down the sidewalk. Light was right. We made it to Con city in at least 10 minutes.

"Well we're here," Claw said as we entered the city. Every thing was bigger here then Hightown. The buildings. The stores. The sound. The horrible stench. We walked around a bit looking at all the new sites and wonders. "Hey look a new sunbero! I could use anot-," Light was cut off as Dark pulled him from the coller of his shirt. "Not today,"she said as me and Amber watched.

We finally made it to the park. It was bigger that I imaged it to be and was full of wild life unlike the rest of the city. The wind smelt much fresher too. "Ok so we need to gather supplies. We need food, water, blankets, and some medicine," Claw said to us once we got to the heart of the forest. I nodded.

"Ok we'll have two teams. The first team will be Light and Sor-," he stopped and watched me and Light glare at each other. He looked at us and then went back to the team. "Ok never mind. How about Amber and Sora instead?," he asked. "Hell no! Remember last time those two went shopping for supplies," Dark reminded.

*Flash Back*

"Hey guys where's the food?," Dark asked as me and Amber entered her house. All three of the others where there. Me and Amber looked at each other. "Ya see, we got a little sidetracked and the farmers market closed," Amber said. Dark face pawmed her self.

*End of Flash Back*

I laughed a bit remembering how mad we had got Dark but then also remembered we went without dinner that night. "I know but let's give 'em another chance. I mean what's the worst that could happen?,"Claw asked. Dark gave him a cold look. "We all go without dinner,"she hissed.

Well we went our separate ways afterwards. Me and Amber went to find medicine and blankets while the others went to find food and water. We walked around until we found a store that said 'all house needs'. "We can find blankets here," I said as we walked in. The doors opened all on thier own which to this very day is a mystery to me.

We looked around for a while. We found mattresses, pillows, toys and other things but still no blankets. "Find anything?," I asked as we met back up at the front door. "Ya I did follow me," she said as she ran. I followed and we came to a place that a a box full of tiny blanket just the size we were looking for. "Ok we need 5," I said as we picked some up and headed to the cashier.

"12$ please," he asked as he scanned the last blanket. I handed him the 12 bucks and followed Amber out. "Ok next medicine," she said. We ran around but could't find anyplace that sold it. We were walking down a street when I saw something. "Hey a alleyway," I said pointing.

"So?," Amber questioned as I started to walk into it. "If there anything like the ones back home they'll take us to another block,"I said running head first into the dark alleyway. "Wait up,"she said after me as we headed in. It was dark with the sent of trash every where. I looked around trying to see if I could find any extra money laying around.

"See anything," I asked Amber. No reply. I spun around to see her gone. She ain't scared of the dark is she?, I thought as I looked around. Suddenly someone grabbed me. Before I could scream a cloth was put over my mouth and instantly I was out.