Chapter 6: The Plan

"Your late," Amber said as I entered the 'fork'. I sighed. Ok gotta find a good excuse for being late, I thought as I searched my head for answers. Finally I found one. " I got some bread from the farmers market see. And um... There was a really long line and it took me forever... Sorry," I said quietly. That's the only thing me and the fox from the legend had in common. We could both pull off a pretty good lie.

"We are low... Try to be on time next time," Claw said with a worried look on his face. Light growled. "If there is a next time," he mumbled. Claw came over and gave him a good slap and Dark started to laugh. I gave a small smile. Sorry for lying, I said in my head as the meeting went on.

"Ok, maybe you two know why we're here but we don't so hurry up and tell us," Dark said ready to get this over and done with. Claw breathed in heavily getting ready to speak. " I think we all need to pack up and leave," he said. And for a split second it seemed as if time had stopped. Leave! This forest has been my home ever since I was 6, I thought.

"WHAT!!! I've been here for 10 years and so have all of you!!! We can't just pack up and leave!!!!!," Dark yelled at Claw. Claw sighed. " Me and Light talked it over. We hid here so others wouldn't find us but they did. They tried to kill you guys so now this place is useless. We can come back after ever thing settles down," Claw finished pointing at Dark.

Dark puffed out her cheeks and crossed her arms. Amber said nothing but had a home sick look to her face already. I personally didn't know how to feel. It was dangerous here but it was also my home. I was torn. Light and Claw didn't look to happy either even thought this was there idea.

" All who think this is a good idea raise your hand," Claw said raising his left hand. Light raised his hand too but the rest of us stayed quiet. "No more blood shed," Amber said raising her hand even though we hadn't had any blood shed yet. I thought about what she said. She must mean we shouldn't have any blood shed to begin with, I thought.

" Me too. I can't stand the thought of anyone getting hurt," I said raising my hand. Dark was the only one left with out a hand raised. Every one was waiting on her now watching closely. " Dark I'm gonna help you here and tell you to say something emotional and raise your hand," Light said. Dark gave out a long sigh.

" Fine. One for all and all for one, " she said and raised here hand. Every one put down there hands as Claw started to speak," Ok we leave tomorrow at 10. Deal?," he asked. Everyone nodded. We all ran home to get ready for tomorrow's event. I climbed up my annoying ladder AGAIN and headed in side my tree house. Not going to miss that, I thought as I headed to my bedroom.

I touched every wall feeling the oak wood touch each and every one of my fingers. Each bord was old and made by my friends. I came in after Claw found me beat up in an ally way when I was 6. He brought me here to meet Dark and Light. Amber we didn't find till a few months later. Dark, Light and Claw all put there hearts in it to give me a place to call my home.

I took a deep breath of the forest air and went back out side. I jumped down to the ground and walked around until I found a sharp rock. I picked it up and took it over to my tree. It was dark now and I could hardly see but I still wanted to do this. I carved a big heart into the tree and one by one I put the first letters of each name into the heart. L, A, D, C. Last but not least at the very top I put my first letter on it. S.

Thank you for every thing guys, I thought as tears ran down my face...