Chapter 20: Blood (final chapter)

"AHHHHHH!," people screamed in all directions. I had to cover my ears because of all the noise. The town was being bombed and on top of a giant metal spider was Shadow. Fire was every where. Bomb after bomb blew up. Poisonous gas killing men, women, and children.

"This is all your fault!," cried Bill as him, his grandfather, and my friends ran out side. I gasped trying to get fresh air. "My fault?! How?!," I asked coughing. He grabbed me and started shaking me. "Because your the fox!!!!," he shouted. Claw and light pulled him off of me and pushed him against the wall. He tried to struggle free buy failed to do so.

"Ok anyway we need to stop this," Amber said. I nodded in agreement. Mr.Johnson and Bill had already gotten me mad so I had to thank them for that because I was ready kick butt. We all headed into battle. Finally I got to use my powers. It had been so long. I got a glass of water and turned it into my water whips.

We all fought as hard as we could. We eached lashed enemies away. Slicing limbs off. Knocking out people. But more and more came until we had to retreat. "We need to get out of here!," Amber called out. We've never retreated before so I was a little confused until I saw Dark summoning me.

I followed her into an alleyway. She pulled up a drain cover and I jumped down. "Why are we retreating?," I asked as I climbed down the latter. "Amber and Light got hurt pretty bad. Plus we're helping all the citizens out," she said as we entered a big under ground town. People from all over the town where down here.

There was a stage in the middle of the under ground town and people where crowding around it. "We should help heal some of the citiz-," Dark was cut off by Claw and a wounded Amber. They both had a worried look to thier faces as they caught up to us. "Um... You should see what the people are talking about in the middle of town," Amber exclaimed.

We looked at each other and ran to the center of town to see a rally going on. "When they came our town was taken. When they came we lost lives. When they came we lost our home," shouted Bill. We walked into the center of town and everyone looked at us. "Thier they are!!!!," said a voice. "Ya lets kill 'em! If we take them to the attackers they'll leave us alone!!!," shouted another. "Get them!!!!," cried other voices.

"Erm... Lets get out of here!," Claw cried as he raced down the path. We followed not wanting to die. We ran back to the place me and Dark entered and climbed back up. We closed the drain pipe and ran away. I felt my heart beating faster and faster. Sweat ran down my face as the fire burned away building after building. Elm town was destroyed and it was all our fault.

------------------------------------------------------------

We found a small house that wasn't being burned. I sighed in relief as we where all alive. But I imagined all thoughs who have died. I got myself up and walked out the door. "Sora, where are you going," Amber asked as I opend the broken door. "I'm going out to avenge all thoughs deaths," I said walking out.

"I'm coming too," Claw said following me. We headed back to the burnt town. I tower built of coal and at the top of the tower was Shadow. "Grrrrrrr... I'm going to kill him," I said as I entered the tower. A sudden picture came in my mind if I killed Shadow. Amber broken. Falling into a pit of despair.

"Ok I'm going to punish him," I corrected myself. I entered the tower and got my water whip out. Me and Claw knocked out the first row of enemies and headed to the next. Once again we took them out. We made it to the third floor. "Welcome," Shadow said. I growled.

"Are you happy now? Killing all those innocent people," Claw snapped getting ready to fight. He shrugged. The third floor was darker than the others and had more men. "No I'm not. Men destroy them. I'm going to go watch the city," he said and with a wave of his hand he was at he top of the tower. "I'm going after that punk," I growled. Running up the stairs.

"No don't go without back up!," he shouted but I was already gone. It was foggy here and I could hardly make out his figure. "So you came," he said turning to me. "One of us isn't going to make it..," he said. I bit my lip. One of us, I thought. I didn't want anyone to die. He charged with his metal hand out and tried to stab me. I dodged him just barly and slashed him with my wipe. He ran back over and grabbed me.

"Let me go!," I shouted kicking him off. I quickly slapped him again. No killing just knock him out, I reminded myself. SLASH! WHIP! BAM! We went all out. He's not going out....,I thought with worry. He got me and slammed me again. "GOOD BYE," he shouted.

"SORA!!!," Claw shouted. Blood ran down my face as he took his hand out of me stomach.

------------------------------------------------------------

I was sinking. Drowning in water. Falling deaper and deaper. I opend my eyes. Images from the past started to appear. "Come on Sora," Amber shouted in the first image. "Wake up!!," Amber said in the second. Dark was laughing in the third and so on so forth.

"Let's play together," Dark shouted. "I'll be your friend I promise," Claw said. "I'll protect you just follow me," Claw shouted. "So your the fox. Lets go. We'll be the best of friends," Light said. "So you like flying huh? So ill call you Sora," Claw said. "SORA!! I didn't mean it," Amber said crying. "Do you like the stars?," asked Dark.

So many memories. And so many more I could have shared with them. If only I had stayed a little longer.... I'm sorry...