Chapter 10: Wounded

I woke up with a start. What a nightmare, i thought rubbing my head. " Your up," Claw said as i got up on my feet. i didn't relize they all came back. The cave smelled of fresh air, water, and blood and seeing my three bloody friends. Claw and Amber where all rapped up in bandages while Dark was out cold.

"Your back,' I said with relief.

Claw nodded. Light was rubbing ointment on Amber's wounds. "What happend to Dark,'' I asked worriedly. Claw looked down at his feet and walked over to her. He gave out a long sigh. "I-I couldn't protect her well. She got knocked out after you two left," he said shaking his head. I touched his shoulder trying to make him feel better but he just pushed my hand off and walked out of the cave.

Light gave me an evil glare again and went back to treating Amber's wound. I sighed. Not my fault, i thought with a growl. I walked over to them. Amber was all beat up with blood coming out of her nose. "What happened," I asked as she wiped the blood off.

"We kicked ass that's what happened," Amber said with a smile. At least someone's happy with me, I thought as she began to tell me what happened. " so than this guy came behind Dark and knocked her out with the back of his gun and Claw was like 'Hell naw'! So he blasted them away with a tornado and then I beat the F-ing crap out of the rest of 'em and we came back here to meet you guys," she finished.

I laughed. " sounds like you knocked them dead," I joked. We both laughed as Light finished covering up her wounds. She got up and brushed the dirt off of her jeans. Claw came back inside to check on Dark for a bit. "Out for a flight," Amber asked claw as he looked up. He nodded.

"Um... Claw.... Did I say anything to make you upset earlier," I asked worried I made him sad or mad or any bad emotion. He shook his head. "Naw, I just wish I did a better job of ya know being a leader," he finished. I smiled. " You did a great job! Look you saved me and Light's tails out there so don't be so hard on yourself," I said trying to be up lifting.

He sighed and sat down. He took out some bread from his pouch and ripped it in half. "Want some?," he asked. I sat next to him and took the piece of bread from his hand. I ate it slowly because this was today's one and only meal. " Awwwww! Look at the two love birds," Amber said trying to get under Claw's skin.

" Says you red face," Claw shot back. Amber smirked. " Yep, flat ears," she said back. " In what way are my ears flat?," asked Claw as he stood up. These two just love their kitty fights don't they,I thought as i nibbled on the piece of bread. "In every way," Amber said. " So why's your face so red all the time, red face," Claw asked. "Because I laugh a lot," She said back.

"Could you two stop," Dark said as she sat up. " Dark your up," I said happy to see my friend was alright. She mumbled something under her breath and said, "Only because of those two," she said pointing to Amber and Claw. " He started it," Amber said blaming every thing on Claw. Claw punched her in the side. " My fault! Geez Amber get a life," he said laughing. Those two went back to their kitty fight and I walked over to Dark.

" I'm going to go get some fresh air," Light said getting away from me. I snarled at him as he exited. "What happens to you and Light while we where gone?," Dark asked as I sat next to her. I sighed. "I personally have no idea what so ever," I said breathing in the bloody cave air. "Ha! Sounds like o'ld dog breath to me," she said and I couldn't help it, I laughed so hard.

"Ok that's it red face I can't stand you, I'm out," Claw said as he joined Light out side the cave. "Don't let your stupidity hit you on the way out," Amber called after him. "Isn't it supposed to be-," Amber cut me off. " I don't really care but that was funny," she said laughing. I shrugged.

" wasn't paying attention," I admitted. Amber let out a long sigh and sat next us. The three of us girls chatted to about what? Mid day. Ya that's it.

"The blood smells getting to me. I'm gonna go outside," I said leaving Dark and Amber behind. Claw and Light where talking about something as a walked up to them. I could see the sun was starting to go lower in the sky now which reminded me of my dream from last night.

"Hey guys! Hope I'm not interrupting anything," I said. Both boys jumped at the sound of my voice. They turned around to see me staring. "Oh.... Hi Sora... How long have you been standing there," Claw asked scratching his head. "Just got here," I said blushing a bit. He sighed in relief. " I'm out! You two have fun," Light said leaving us behind.

"So are you feeling better?,he asked looking at my bloody badges. " I'm fine! You?," I asked. " Alls good with the world for me right now," he said smiling at the sun set. I kept thinking about the dream I had. About Fox and Wolf and how it seemed all so real.

" I had the weirdest dream last night," I mentioned it to him. He turned back to me. "Really?," he asked. "Ya it was about this fox and wolf and the wolf died or something like that and then the fox told me I was it reincarnation or something. Ain't that funny," I laughed. Claw froze. " what was the fox's name?," he asked.

I stared and him. "That was the funny part. It's name was legit Fox. That was it. funny right," I said. " Oh no," he said. I was so confused at this point. " what do you mean 'oh no'," I said. Claw closed his eyes. "Everything in that dream was real Sora... I'm sorry," he said.

Wha?!, I thought as he finished