prologue

" I demand you to kill your daughter! She is an insult to my family!" yelled the head of the family to my parents. The window behind the head of my family light the entire room with a warm glow. My mother started to cry, tears running down her face as my father rapped his arm around her. My mothers hands were covering her face and her long black hair daced in the breez. The breez came from the crack in the window.

   "Please, she means no harm... She can learn to be normal... We... We can get a docter to remove the tail... B-but the ears will need to stay.... Please dont-"my mother was cut off by th head of my family. He slapped her making her cry harder. My dad hugged her trying to get her to stop crying though that was nearly impossible now. The door that lead to this room was opend just a crack alowing me to hear and see all this.

    My father stayed quiet knowing he could not sway the head of my families mind. I wish he would try more but he stayed still. Come on... What are they going to do to me, I thought in my head as they started to wisper. I reached my hand over to my fluffy red tail and hugged it. I could still hear my mothers cries in the room. Suddenly the quiet was broke by a shriek from my mother, " SHE'S ONLY 6!! HOW COULD YOU DO SUCH A THING! WERE IS YOUR HEART YOU-YOU MONSTER!"

   My mother dashed out of the room, grabbed me up of the floor. My tail waved in the wind as we ran down the hall. The door to my parents room was made with oak wood and had a little sign on it that said there names. My mother opend the door and slamed it close. My head was swirling as she put me on the bed and started to cry again. She wisperd some things I couldn't hear and then she said it...

  "Why was I given the burden of razing a monster..." she said looking at me with dark eyes. Ohno,no,no. GOD no, I thought as my mom lifted her head up. How could he... Is he that dark to put a spell on my mom.... I thought as my mother picked me up again but this time not so motherly. She grabbed me and started banging me against the wall. Over and over again untill i could hardly stand it any more.

    I kicked and punched back trying to break free but it was no use. She was trying to kill me and i couldn't escape... I was going to die... and i could do nothing to stop him from controling my mom...

    "SORA!!!! WAKE UP DAMIT!!"