Chapter 3: A Wild Enemy Appeared

'Ugh," I said as the alarm i put on my ipod went on. BEEP, BEEP, BEEP! I hate that sound soooo bad, I thought as i sat up. The sun was just peaking over the mountains now and lighting up my room all the same. I took off my covers and walked over to my ipod touch. BEEP,BEEP,BEEP it went on. I turned off my alarm and headed out side.

All the forest sents hit me again as it did every morning. The trees, the flowers, the leaves, the everything. I couldn't help but smile. AGAIN i climbed down the annoying ladder and walked behind the tree. There was a small garden. It had a couple of flowers two bushes and a baby tree all lined up in two rows. To the right of the garden was a shed.

Pay back time Amber and Dark, I thought as i went into the shed. There was a ton of stuff in there. It was a complete mess so looking around for it was going to happen. It took awhile but i found it. A rusty bucket sat in the deep edge of all this mess and now i had it.

I walked to the pond that was about a 3 minute walk to the 'Fork'. I filled the bucket with water until it was 3/4 of the way full. Perfect. It took 20 minutes but it finally happend. I waited near the road until i saw Amber and Dark walking on the path. 3-2-1 now, I thought as a sprang out of the bushes and soaked my to friends in water.

"SORA!!!!! YOU KNOW I HATE TO GET WET!!!," Dark yelled at me. Soon after she started to beat me up too. "YOU"LL PAY FOR THAT FOXY!!!!," She said as she started to play punch me. Amber started to laugh and i couldn't help it either i started to too.

Amber came up from behing Dark and pulled her off me so i could breath again after being puched and laughing at the same time. Amber shook off all the water and Dark left to go get some new cloths. "Spoil sport," I said with a laugh. Dark'll never change. Always fists instead of words. Big prankster too, I thought as she disapeared from site.

Amber chased after her and i was left alone. " PS THAT WAS PAY BACK FOR YESTERDAY," I yelled to them and i swore i could hear Dark leave a nasty remark. I picked up my bucket which dropped when Dark punched me and headed back home. I sniffed the air again to get some of that Forest sent when i smelt something else. A human sent? Thats wierd. Up in the trees its got to be a human sent, I thought as i looked up.

"Dark if your trying to get pay back for what i just did you should try to cover your sent," I said to the tree the human sent was coming from. A small boyish sounding laugh came from the tree. Suddenly a boy around my age and 12 other men came out. "Well, well, well. i can't belive the fox is so childish. It'll make you easier to get rid of though,' said the boy. I stepped back keeping my distance from them.

W-who are you?," i asked. I was scared as hell at this point. Did he just say 'get rid of'. He came charging at me and grabed my wrist. He squezed it and squeezed it until i could no longer contain my self.I yelped in pain and he lossend his grip. " Why should i tell the likes of you my name. All you've done is cause me pain," the boy hissed letting me fall to the ground.

The boy had short black hair and was wearing a black t-shirt and a pair of jeans. He was good looking and his left hand was made of metal. " Sora you ok. We heard you....," Amber said and then staired at the boy. And he staired back. Dark came from behind her and ran to me. She grabbed my hurt arm and took a good look at it.

"Nothing to bad...,'Dark said and then turned to the boy. " Who the HELL are YOU and why did YOU hurt OUR friend," She hissed ready to kick his butt. Yet he wasn't paying anything to Dark. Instead he was looking at Amber. The 12 men were clearly confused and so were my and Dark. "Hey Amber. Earth to Amber. Any time now," I said trying to get her out of dream land.

Suddenly the boy jerked him self up from his day dream an turned back to me. ''Ugh... We're only here for one. Men KILL THAT GIRL!," he cried as his men came running to me. Each had a gun all ready to be fired at any time. BAM one was shot right at me. Preparing for the hit i closed my eyesbut nothing happend.

"Wha..?," i said opening my eyes to see a giant see threw purple bubble around me. I saw Dark using what we all agreed not to do. Use our magic.

"Dark we arn't supposed to..," I said but she cut me off. " Do you want to die? Hurry go to the pond and get some water! I can't hold them all off," She said lowering the bubble so i could get out. Running at full speed i made it to the pond. Focuse. You can do this,I thought as i focused on the water. Suddenly the water started to float. Controlling it i went back to the battle field.

2 men were down for the count and Dark was still fighting strong. slashing her enemies with a dark sword she created. I focused my water to become a whip and started to slash a couple men. ''Were's Amber?," I shouted over to Dark. Slicing one of the men's gun in half she called back. " I don't know."

We fought untill all of the men were down and the only one left was the boy. " COME AND GET US JERKY BOY," Dark yelled at him as she pointed her sword. He closed his eyes. " I only want the fox girl but your both equaly as annoying. Listen though. You both asked for my name and i'll tell you it. My name is Shadow and don't you ever froget it. I will have you dead don't worry," he said with a sexy smile.

He reached into his pocket and took out a small orb. Slamming it into the ground a pillar of light apeared blinding me and Dark. When we could see again they were gone. " Who was that?," Amber asked come from behing the bushes. " Why didn't you help us!?, Dark said crossly. Amber smiled. "He was sooo cute," she said dreamly.

"WHAT!!??,"I said in shock.