Chapter 8: Water and Electricity Don't Mix

We all charged head first into this bloody battle. I ran over to a little stream that ran behind Amber's house to get some water. Whoosh! The water floated in the air allowing me to control it. I ran back watching every thing unfold.

" SURPRISE MOTHER F***ER!," Dark screamed as she hit a man with her dark sword in the back of the head just enough to knock him out. Claw created twister after twister blowing them away. Light created giant thunder bolts zapping each one by one. Then theirs Amber who set them on fire making them cry for their mommies.

I came in slashing man after man with me water whips. " Retreat!," one of the men screamed. Some them started running but Shadow had other plans. " Not until at least one of them is dead!," he shouted and charged into the battle field.

With such grace he slashed the heart out of my and Light until we could no longer stand. Blood was every where on me to the point that I could hardly see. " SORA!!! LIGHT!!!," Amber shouted towards us. I could hardly hear though. To much blood..., I though as I fell to the ground. Some one picked me up and started carrying me.

" PROTECT LIGHT!!!! I'M GOING TO TAKE SORA TO THE ESCAPE TUNNEL!!!," Claw shouted as he carried me. The escape tunnel is well a tunnel that allows us to escape the forest to a small cave in the mountains near by. I could feel we where picking up air as he started to fly.

We landed under a small tree. He started to rub the blood off my face with a towel till I could see again. " Better?," he asked with a worried face. I nodded. With a sigh of relief he started to wipe the blood off my arm. Afterward he tied a big white bandage around my arm and my head to stop the bleeding.

" Can you stand?," he asked. " I-I don't know," I said as I tried to stand. I just barley did and then I started to walk around. " Good! I'm gonna go get Light. Wait for him and when he comes use the escape tunnel," he told me. I nodded again.

He started to run away from me and then he jumped. He spread his wings and flew off. I fell down after he left. The pain is to great, I thought as my fox instincts went on and I tried to lick my wound. I didn't have to wait long for Claw to come back with Light.

Light looked better than me in the way that we wasn't covered in blood from head to toe and he didn't look like a mess. Claw dropped Light off and without a word Claw was gone. "Come on, we need to get out of here," Light said as he crawled into the escape tunnel and I followed him.

The tunnel was dark with the sent of wet dirt. We headed down the path for along time and I was getting bored just crawling around. "That was some battle huh?," I asked trying to start a conversation. He stopped and I bonked my head into his rear end. Light turned around and gave me an evil glare. "Shut up and keep going," he said to me. I growled.

"Ok that's it! Why are you a total jerk to me when ever the others are around and when there around your normal," I snapped. This time he didn't stop and he didn't give me an evil glare he just kept moving. He didn't even answer me he just muttered to him self. " I still can't believe they let the FOX live with us," he muttered as we made it to the exit.

I was so happy to feel fresh air hit my face as I climbed out of the hole. The cave was bigger that I excepted as I examined it. There was a basket filled with emergency food and that was it. The rest was empty. "We'll wait for them here," Light growled at me at he looked out the caves exit. "Ok mister command o' pants," I said.

He turned around and gave me a low dog like growl. "Ok that's the last straw please explain to me why you hate 'the fox' so bad," I said slamming my fist into the side of the cave. He didn't answer for a second. He just stared into space or at least the sun as it started to set. He gave out a long sigh.

"I guess you need to know sooner or later... I'll talk to the others about It tomorrow. In the mean time get some rest, I'll be the first look out." I gave out a relived sigh and laid down on the hard and wet cave floor. It was uncomfortable but I some how feel asleep.

" Sora wake up," said a low female voice. "Who what," I said opening my eyes. And there she was. A fox.