"Thought you would enjoy our daughter rather than me," Alex says as she straddles me.

"It doesn't matter," I say and she smiles.

Alex leans down and kisses me. Then she pulls away, but I pull her back in. "Hey Mom-," we hear making us pull apart.

"I did not need to see that," Olivia says with her eyes covered making Alex and I chuckle.

"Sorry, honey. What's up?" Alex asks as she gets off of me.

"Aunt Ashlyn called and wanted to let you know that everyone will be there tonight," Olivia says and I nod.

"Sounds good. Can you and Asher get the presents together?" I ask and my daughter smiles as she sends Alex and I a thumbs up then leaves the room.

"Go take a shower and get ready. I need to help Bailey," Alex says.

"Ok. I love you," I say as I kiss her.

"I love you too."

Alex leaves the room andI quickly get ready. Once I'm done I step out of the room with my things. "Everyone ready?" I ask as I see my family.

"Ready!" Bailey shouts making us all laugh.

"Let's go."
———

After a thirty minute drive we arrive at Ashlyn's and Ali's house. There are a bunch of cars parked outside already, so I'm assuming everyone is here.

Asher and Olivia grab the presents and I Cary Bailey. Alex helps the twins and Elijah and Hartley. I ring the door bell and I hear a bunch of chatter inside. "Welcome!" Ashlyn says and Bailey squeals.

"Auntie Ashy!" My daughter squeals and Ashlyn chuckles as she takes Bailey from my arms.

"What's up Munchkin?" Ashlyn says as Bailey hugs her.

Ashlyn sets her on the floor and Bailey takes off into the house to say hi to her aunts and uncles. "Hey Speedy," Ashlyn says as she pulls me into a hug.

"Hey Sharky," I reply and she laughs.

"Come here," Ashlyn says letting go and holding out her arms.

Asher and Olivia walk into her arms with wide smiles. After all of us greeting we make our way inside. "Merry Christmas!" Kelley says as she jumps into my arms.

"Merry Christmas, Kell," I say while laughing and I set her down.

Kelley the rushes to my wife and pulls her into a hug. "Hey, kid," I hear and I look to see Abby Wambach.

"Hey, haven't seen you in a while," I say as we hug each other.

"It has been some time."

We talk for a few minutes and I get to talk to many other along with my nieces and nephews. "How is our goddaughter?" I hear as I get a drink.

I turn to Tobin and Christen. "Great like always," I say as Bailey crashes into Christen's legs.

Yes, Tobin and Christen are Bailey's godparents. After Alex and I adopted Asher and Olivia we decided that we needed to give them godparents too.  Olivia's godparents are Hope and Kelley. Asher's godmother is Sonnett and the main reason for that is because they get along perfectly.

"Hey, Little One," Christen says as she picks Bailey up.

"Hi Auntie Chrissy. Hi Auntie Toby," Bailey says as she nuzzles into Christen's neck.

I smile as Bailey, Christen, and Tobin spend time together. I go sit on the couch and take in my surroundings, my entire family in one room.

"What's on your mind, gorgeous?" Alex asks as she sits next to me.

"Just taking everything in," I tell her and she smiles as she hold my hand.

"Hiya," Sonnett says popping up in front of Alex and I.

"Hey Em," Alex says with a bright smile.

Sonnett brings something out from behind her back and holds it above Alex and I. We laugh as we see that it is mistletoe. Alex pleases her hand on my cheek and pulls me into a kiss. We hear hollering and laughing whistling as we pull away.

"Merry Christmas, Mrs. Morgan," I tell Alex with a bright smile.

"Merry Christmas."
————————————————————————
Here is a Christmas update for you all. Merry Christmas and happy holidays! I hope you all enjoyed and are safe and healthy! This book is close to end, but I hope you all have enjoyed this journey. Don't forget to comment, vote, and stay safe! Sending love to all❤️