t w e n t y e i g h t

edited: 06/28/17

       Bacon and I are eating doughnuts when we heard someone knocking on the door. I was surprised to see Jongin's sexy bronze face.

     Kidding.

      What does he need?

     "It's already late."

     "I know, hyung." he sarcastically retorted, making their way inside."So, what brings you here?" I asked, handing them the box of doughnuts. "Kyungie wanted to see Bacon so here we are." he replied, handing me bars of chocolate. "What's this for?" I know that this guys a cheapskate and won't share his food, especially his fried chicken, so how come? Is this chocolate already expired? Or he has a crush on me?!  "Don't overthink shitty things, hyung. It's for Bacon." Jongin said, rolling his eyes at me.

     After having them for a while, they decided to go home as Kyungie is already sleeping. Jongin gave him a piggyback ride home. Meanwhile, Bacon and I are headed towards my room. The chocolate bars on my right hand are already melting. Well, I like it when I am eating melted chocolate than those frozen ones. Effortless chewing.

     "Yeollie, can I have a bite?" Bacon looked at me with drool on his mouth. I smiled as I give him all the bars of chocolate left. I took a glance on my phone; no new notifications. Fuck, few more days to go until the competition.

      "Yeollie~,"

      "Yes?"

      "Why do they call each other 'baby'? Aren't they old?" he asked, pointing the tablet. He's watching an American movie. Oh, how innocent! I ruffled his hair, "It's because they love each other, that's why they call each other 'baby'." I explained, thinking about the fact that lovers really do call each other baby. Why, though? "Then you should call me baby, too. You love me, right!" he grinned, making my heart skip a beat. Damn, he is so adorable!

      "Alright then, baby." I pinched his cheek, making his eyes smile.

      "Yeowwie, this chocowate ish delicioush." God, he's even trying to speak like a five year old. "Really? Good to know, you should drink lots of water after that and we have to brush your teeth, okay?" he nodded in agreement.

     "Yeowwie, kissy kissy! Kiss Baconnie~" he giggled, pointing his lips. My phone went off and I quickly pecked his lips.

      It's Jongin. Is he going to borrow money that's why he gave me those chocolates as his bribe? Because there is no way Jongin's gonna share his chocolates with me. He loves those things to death.

     "Why?"

     "Is Bacon acting all squishy and cute?"

     "Yeah, wait. How did you-,"

     "Perfect! Did you know that when Onew-ssi's pets eat chocolates, they speak and act all cute and adorable?"

      Wait. No. Oh my, that is why.

     "Nope. But thanks to you, now I know." I replied, ending the call. That's why he mysteriously gave me those bars.

     I sighed as I turned to look at Bacon who is now batting his eyelashes at me, his mouth smeared with chocolate. Now I have to deal with his cuteness until it ends.