f i f t y t w o

edited: 07/09/17

     Lulu was busy playing on Sehun's phone when a push cart hit his back. They are out grocery shopping because Lulu kept on whining about a certain candy that was being advertised on the television and being the spoiled brat he is, Sehun just rolled his eyes and grabbed his keys. Who could resist such a cutie and not to mention that the younger is just head over heels with his lover.

     "Ouch!" Lulu hissed in pain, glaring at the person holding the cart. "Bitch, are you blind or just plain stupid?" he sassed, pointing his finger.

     The girl smiled, "Do you believe in happily every after?"

     Lulu tilted his head to the other side, confused on what the girl had just asked him. He has read so many fairy tale books and watched tons Disney movies and Barbie films. So of course, "Yes, I do. Why? Because your ugly ass doesn't? Whore." he scoffed, crossing his arms against his chest.

     "Sehunnie and I will have that fucking happily ever after." Lulu bragged, eyeing the girl in front of him. "You sure, missy?" the girl cackled, making Lulu even more confused. "Stop talking to me. You're weird and ugly. Bye." with that, Lulu pushed his cart away from the girl.

     Nana giggled, tucking her hair behind her ear. Pretty boys like him should be punished. And with punish, she meant lock them up and kill them. She looked around, finding Lulu's owner nowhere in sight, she followed the pretty boy pushing the cart to the candy aisle.

     She has been fooling around for the past few days, ruining other people's lives. Her motive? If she can't be happy, then the others shouldn't be, too. Her selfishness ate her up. Greediness took over her soul. Her love for Chanyeol drove her to insanity.  Nana did everything she can to be with Chanyeol. Broke her own rules and went over her limits. She did love the younger with all her heart then the lust she had for Siwon broke them apart. It was her fault, she knows. She tried getting Chanyeol back but it was too late.

     "Hey, lady boy." Nana smirked behind Lulu who is currently picking out candies. Lulu turned to look at the annoying girl, furrowing his eyebrows in annoyance. "What do you want? And don't call me lady boy, for fuck's sake!" the boy groaned, stood up and faced the girl.

     "Your lover told me to give you this," she handed Lulu a piece of purple candy. "Eat up, pretty."

     Lulu gave her a glare before taking the candy from her palm. Did Sehunnie really gave me this candy? But why? Where is he anyway? He told me to get all the candies that I want and went to the toilet. Damn it.

     "Lulu, you can't eat anything yet. We have to pay for them before you can eat them." he heard Sehun's voice behind him.

     Too bad, he already ate the candy.

     The girl is now nowhere to be found and fuck, that girl tricked him.

     He ran to hug Sehun but he didn't make it as he blacked out and fell to the ground.