t h i r t y o n e

edited: 06/28/17

      "Dude! What are you going to do?" I looked at Jongin who's currently hogging down his favorite meal. "Do what?" I asked, chugging down my chocolate drink.  "You know, you didn't get to go to that audition thing." Kris hyung said. Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I just lost the chance to join the audition! Shit, my dream just...I was so close! "Damn it!" I cursed as I slammed the chocolate drink on the table. "Yo, chill." Sehun remarked, playing with the black pears of his bubble tea on his mouth.

     "You're really disgusting, aren't you?" Jongdae groaned, looking at Sehun.

     "I guess I'd have to let go of that dream." I slumped on the desk, my face buried on my books. "You can try again. You know, other entertainment companies." Junmyeon hyung commented, eating his french macaroons. "Don't wanna. I only want to be in SM Ent." I don't want to be in other entertainment companies. I heard that SM Ent treats their idols well.

     "Chanyeol sunbae, Nana-ssi's in the clinic right now!" a boy came running towards me. Who is he and why the fuck do I need to go there? She isn't my concern anymore. "My name's Jackson and the school nurse told me to find you." he added, pulling me up. I rolled my eyes as Kris hyung and the others were chuckling at me.

     Jackson left as I reached the clinic. The door automatically closed, revealing Nana behind the door. What the hell? Is this some kind of a trap?

     "Hi, honey." she waved her hand, smirking.

     This girl is crazy.

     "What are you trying to do, Nana?" I ran my fingers through my hair, frustrated. "I just have something to tell you." she started walking towards me and I just stood here. Not flinching when she held my wrist.

     "I still love you." she whispered, making me look at her. Am I hearing things correctly? She still loves me? "HAHAHA! Nice joke!" I laughed at her dead serious face. What the fuck is she talking about.

      "I'm serious, Chanyeol." Nana replied, still not letting go of my wrist. "I see," I leaned in until we are an inch away from each other's lips. "but too bad, I'll never be yours again." I smiled, stepping away from her. After all the heartbreaks she had given me? She'd just come back as if nothing happened and then tells me that she still loves me? Bullshit. Ah, I remembered what happened one year ago. I caught her making out with Siwon. Later that night, she called and broke up with me. What the fuck did I do wrong for her to cheat on me? All I did was to love her with all my heart. I was about to step out of the room when she spoke, voice laced with venom.

     "You'll regret this soon, honey."

     "Regret what? The only thing I'm regretting right now is that I'm spending my precious time with you rather than spending it home where someone I love is waiting for me." I scoffed, looking back at her. "Oh, and please stop calling me honey. It disgusts me." I added, finally closing the door behind me.

     I will never let her break my heart twice.