o n e

edited: 03/07/17

thanking Myuniki for the perfect cover of this book ♥

 -----

     Curiousity brought Chanyeol's feet here. He's staring at an aquarium inside a pet shop.

     "That one is the rarest type we have in the whole world. I'm one hundred percent sure that you won't regret being his owner. He's totally worth the price." the pet shop owner calmly said while holding a bucket of fried chicken.

     Chanyeol hated aquatic animals but this one really caught his attention.

     "Then he's considered sold to me." he replied, handing the black card.

---

     "Yeol! Look at my new pet!" Chanyeol turned to look at Jongdae; one of his friends who is now holding a hamster.

     "What the hell is that?" he asked in confusion and Jongdae slapped the back of his head.

     "Bitch, you blind or nah? What do you think this is?" the older frowned, petting the hamster on his palm.

     "A chubby hamster."Chanyeol sighed as he continue to play on his phone. It's 7:45 in the morning and they still have 15 more minutes before the first class starts.

     "Suho and Kris hyung got one of their own for a pet, too! Speaking, here they come~" Jongdae said while approaching the two hyungs.

     "Woah, what a cute panda you have there!" Jongdae exclaimed as he saw a cute tiny panda resting on Kris' head. "Of course, Pandas sure are my style." the blonde haired male replied, sitting beside Chanyeol.

     "Suho hyung, isn't that. . ."Jongdae's eyes widen in shock, pointing at Suho's shoulder.

     "It's a unicorn. A tiny unicorn." Suho replied and sat behind Kris."What the?! Isn't that the most expensive pet on that store?" Jongdae shrieked. Indeed, it was the most expensive one. Well yeah, what do you expect with a...

     "Rich ass daddy. Bitch please, he can afford to buy 12 dozens of unicorns a day." Kris rolled his eyes, tickling the sleeping panda on his desk.

     "He really is one rich hella daddy Kim Junmyeoni~"

     "Yeah right." Chanyeol scoffed, he couldn't concentrate on his game because of his friends. Jongdae kept on pestering Chanyeol for the past 10 minutes and then the two maknaes suddenly came.

     "Yo." Sehun raised his right hand to his friends. A deer sleeping on his fine shoulders. Jongin didn't say anything as he was still sleepy. You can see it on his eyes. He has this cute little doe eyed owl on his head. They kept on talking about their pets and Chanyeol had enough. He snapped!

     "What the fuck? Why do you even have those tiny creatures?" Chanyeol screamed in annoyance. They didn't have those creatures yesterday so how come. . .

     "There was a new pet shop opened near my house so I called you guys to check it out with me last night but you didn't pick up so..." Jongin groaned, rubbing his eyes while snuggling the owl.

     "So?"

     "Go get one of your own." the richest and fairest of them all tossed his black card at Chanyeol.