s i x t e e n

edited: 06/23/17

      Fifty different kinds of junk foods were placed inside a large eco bag, courtesy by Jongin. Two cases of black soda drink, by Kris hyung. Yup, we are aiming to have diabetes.

     "Hyung, where are we going to stay?" Sehun asked, sipping on his bubble tea. Where the fuck did he get that in this time? Four in the morning?! Bubble tea, four o'clock in the morning?! Oh, I almost forgot. The fridge inside his room is full of bubble tea. Ugh, his addiction for bubble tea is getting out of hand.

     "My family owns a rest house there, remember?" Junmyeon answered as he keeps on checking his first aid kit. "Why is Kris hyung the one driving?" Jongdae asked, munching fish crackers together with Umin. "I'm afraid that we'll get involved into an accident since Junmyeon can't reach the brake pedal." Kris hyung laughed. Junmyeon hyung threw a chocolate bar at him and scoffed, "Meanie."

     "Jongin-ah, can you please pass the —" Jongdae trailed off, seeing Jongin buried on the crook of Kyungie's neck.

     "Bacon, do you want some cookies?" I handed Bacon a pack of cookies. He's currently tucked comfortably beside me. So this is how we are seated inside the van— Kris hyung is the driver, Taozi sitting at the shotgun seat. Sitting behind them are Sehun, Lulu, Junmyeon, and Xingxing. Behind them are Jongdae, Umin, Bacon, and I. Then sitting behind us are Jongin, and Kyungsoo. Some of our things placed beside them and the others behind them.

     It's almost six in the morning and we're near our destination. I can't sleep so I am just quietly listening to the music while Jongdae, Umin, Suho hyung, at Xingxing are fast asleep. "Kyungie~Jongin wants huggy wuggy~" I heard Jongin baby talk like a total retard to Kyungie. Ugh, to think that a walking porn star like him is actually like this in reality. I looked at Bacon sleeping on my lap, he looks so cute and peaceful just like this. His porcelain skin and pinkish lips makes me want to kiss the shit out of him so I shut my eyes tight and drifted off to sleep.

-

     "wE'RE HERE!!!" my soul almost left my body when I heard Jongdae's glass breaking voice. God! His high pitched voice makes me want to strangle him to death. Anyway, we are now parked outside this beautiful mansion. "Okay guys, let's move our things." Junmyeon hyung gestured to our things.

      Bacon was carrying our heavy bag pack so I took it out of his hands and replaced it with an eco bag full of junk foods.

     "Woah! Nice~" Sehun whistled and threw himself on the couch. "Okay, Bacon and the rest can watch a movie while we prepare our lunch." Junmyeon hyung said, walking to the kitchen.

     I think my Sunday weekend will be fun after all.

-         -         -

QUESTION:  smut or fluff? (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Happy new year guys! (っ'▽`)っ 2015~