t w e n t y f i v e

edited: 06/27/17

     It felt like I flew all the way back home when noona told me that Bacon was indeed left alone. Oh please let Bacon be safe. I'd kill myself if he was abducted by that little bitch, Naoki.

     Seeing no light inside the house, I frantically searched for him. Goddammit, I couldn't find Bacon anywhere. He isn't in the living room.

     "BACON?!"

     Shit, he's not here inside my room or even the bathroom. I literally searched everywhere.

     Fuck! What am I going to do?! I was about to go out when I heard a muffling noise. My soul almost left my body when I saw Bacon hiding inside the washing machine..

     He was a crying mess and when I opened the washing machine, he quickly got out and hugged me. "S-She was here earlier so I hid inside t-that.." he choked, not being able to speak properly because of fright. "She found me but she couldn't open it and when the lights were on, she quickly ran away." he tightened his hug as he explains what happened.

      When noona and her boyfriend arrived, I told them to look after Bacon. I'm going to seal every damn window so that the bitch who's trying to snatch Bacon would stop entering our house. I also went to buy five pit bulls and CCTV cameras.

     After I got back, I explained everything to noona.

-

     "Yeollie, I like it when you're hugging me like this." he had finally calmed down after hours of crying. I can feel the rage burning inside me every time I remember what happened.

     "You're not tiny anymore." I deadpanned.

      "Why? You don't like it?" he pouted, making him look cuter than usual. "I like it better when you're like this." I kissed his forehead, his cheeks, his nose, his eyes, and his lips. He giggled and closed his eyes.

      Let me sing him a song.

     "There are times
      When I just want to look at your face
      With the stars in the night
      There are times
      When I just want to feel your embrace
      In the cold of the night
      I just can't believe that you are mine now~"

     He's like a missing piece I've been trying to find.

     "You were just a dream that I once knew
      I never thought I would be right for you
      I just can't compare you with
     Anything in this world
     You're all I need to be with forevermore~"    

     I held him closer to me because this feels so damn right. Love's only a bad thing when you're not ready to get hurt. He deserves everything in this world. The stars, the universe, the meteors, the planets, the milky way, and the whole galaxy. Fuck, I'd do everything to protect him. I can't even imagine myself without Bacon. Just the thought of him leaving me is making me insane. I swear if I ever catch that girl, I'd rip her to pieces and bury her six feet underground.

      "I love you, Bacon."