s e v e n

edited: 05/01/17

"What? No. I would never. Ever" I gasped at Suho hyung. What will happen to me if Bacon lost his voice? I'd go insane!

     "Oh come on, why?" Kris hyung asked, raising his perfectly arched brow. So I told them the possibility of Bacon losing his voice if he ever drinks that potion. I don't want to risk it.

     "Okay, if that's what you want." Kris hyung sighed, pinching Suho hyung's thigh. Good thing that they aren't forcing me to do it. "Party at my place tonight." Suho hyung said flatly, slapping Kris hyung's hand.

      Party? Hmm, no. I guess not today. "I can't come over tonight, hyung. I've been busy because of the SM Superstar." I replied, checking my phone for notifications.

     "Do you really plan on going that far?"

      Am I really going for it?

     "Yes, hyung." Of course, I've been practicing for this since I was 10. We stood up and headed to the classroom for our next class.

-

     "Yeollie, come and play with me~" Bacon cooed. I want to play with him but I can't since I'm too busy finishing this song I'm composing for the SM Superstar. Are you wondering what kind of thing is the SM Superstar? Well, It is a game competition wherein if you become the champion, you'll have the chance to join the company. Entertainment company, you know, idols. I've always wanted to be a rapper.

     "Yeollie!" I flinched when I heard him shout. I think my eyes went dry after hours of practicing so I turned my phone off. "Why?" I asked as I sit on my bed.

      "I want to go out." he pouted. I hid a smile, who could possibly resist this cute creature here?

     "Where do you want to go?" I took a glance at the clock. It's already 10 in the evening though, still early. "I want to see Kyungie, please?" he pleaded. Hmm, I'll call Jongin and ask where his ass is at.

     "Hello? Jongin, where are you?"

     "Here at Suho hyung's mansion. We are all waiting for you!" I was about to speak when he ended the call. What a jerk.

       I grabbed Bacon's aquarium and headed out of the house.

-

     Just a few more minutes until I reach Suho hyung's mansion. Fuck, I'm already exhausted.

     "Chanyeol-ah!" I heard someone calling out for me. I stopped and looked around, finding the person shouting for my name.

     "Chanyeol-ah!"

      No way, it's her voice. It couldn't possibly her.

     I hurriedly speed up my pace to Suho hyung's mansion. Focus Chanyeol, focus. It's not her, right?

     "Woah, slow down. I feel dizzy!" Bacon shrieked, holding onto his castle.

      "Sorry."

      Bacon smiled, "Are you trying to avoid that person?" he asked. Did he saw her?

      I didn't answer his question. Oh, we're already here!

     We went to the open rooftop and saw Jongin. Funny how the person sitting beside him looks exactly like the human version of Kyungie.

     Wait.