f o r t y e i g h t

edited: 07/09/17

[spg]

     My pants hung dangerously low as I try to rip Bacon off me.

     "Baco— ah, fuuuuck!" I gritted my teeth to suppress my moans. He started to play with balls as he twirls his tongue around the tip of my cock. He looked up to me as if he was teasing me with those painfully innocent but mischievous eyes.

     "You know, I've been so fucking jealous with that Dara of yours." he mumbled as he pinched my thigh. He got jealous, fuck. "It's not like what you think— shit!" I groaned as he swallowed my cock whole. I saw him smirk while he bobbed his head and I threw my head back in pleasure. I'm a moaning mess right now and beads of sweat began to drip down my forehead. Since when did Bacon got this good? Don't tell me he actually watched all of those dvds while I'm wasn't inside our room?

     "Mmmff, so big~" he seductively slurped and it made me lose my mind. I harshly grabbed his soft locks and guided him. "F-Fuck, you're so fucking sexy.." I mumbled as I bit my lip to restrain myself from moaning.

     With Bacon's hot tongue and warm mouth, I came inside his hot cavern.

    "Baby, please don't be jealous." I smiled while pulling up my boxers and my worn out jeans. "Really? Wow. That is so, how should I call it? Stupid." he hissed, crossing his arms. Thank God he is now wearing my shirt. "Dara is nice and she—" I got shocked when a pillow came flying towards my face. "Ah, so that's how it is. You're taking her side instead of mine?!" he sulked and hid under my blanket.

     I sighed at his stubbornness. "Baby, Christmas is near. What do you want to do?" I cooed, trying to change the topic. I saw him peek under that pink blanket and heard him mumble something which unfortunately, I didn't quite catch. "Come again, Baby Bacon?" I teased him, like yeah. If calling him pet names and all will make him feel better then why not?

     "A date with Yeollie." he blushed.

     Cute.

     "Hmm, sounds good to me. But I still want to hear an explanation about what happened to you from that night. In which you disappeared and called me saying you can't breathe?" he refused to tell me the reason why even though I kept on nagging at him saying he shouldn't go around scaring me like that.

     "I was just pulling a prank on you. I just wanted some fresh air that night so I went out. Sorry for worrying you." So it was just a prank?

     "It wasn't a good prank. It scared the hell out of me! What do you think will I do if I'd ever lose you, huh?" I scolded him.

     He whispered a small 'sorry' before pouting. I sighed as I went closer to him. What is that—

     "B-Bacon, is that blood dripping down your nose?! And aren't you paler than ten minutes ago?!"