f o r t y s e v e n

edited: 07/09/17

      Yoora noona told me to take good damn care of Dara just until she comes back home on Christmas eve. The fuck, I have no time for this woman.

      "...so, Chanyeol. Your sister told me you had an audition with SM and didn't make it?" she asked, tilting her head, making her think she looks cute. pfft

      I sighed, ugh. That clumsy mouth of noona, I will really sew it up for her. I scratched the back of my head,

     "Yeah."

      She gasped, suddenly initiated a hug which I gladly refused as Bacon would totally fucking kill me if he saw. That mermaid is sexually frightening as fuck once he gets jealous. "I can recommend you to my best friend's company. You heard about G-Dragon, right?" she cooed. Hmm? G-Dragon? Well, he's the guy that looks like Umin hyung. "Yes, I've heard that name. No, it's okay. I am not going for it." I mumbled, thinking of actually going for it.

      "I'll text him now." she smiled.

      After having an endless chat with her, we grew closer as friends. In fact, she's in a one year relationship with her so-called best friend. They kept it hidden, sure, for not breaking their fans' heart. Dara's a nice girl, I can actually tell. She's just touchy and she even called me babe.

     I've been so distant with Bacon these days since I am so fucking confused right now. I think I'm slowly going insane. What's the best gift I can give him for Christmas?

     Bacon strips?

     I laughed with my own stupid pun. Seriously, what? I wanted to surprise him on Christmas eve. 

      Dara even suggested me some gift ideas for Bacon. While thinking, Dara and I decided to cook something for Bacon, as I know he's sulking for about five hours inside our room.

      When we got back from the convenience store, I quickly jogged up to our room, I found Bacon wearing my oversized shirt.

      Legs spread wide open while his beautiful slender fingers slid inside his hole. His hair is a mess, head thrown back, lips slightly open, and my porn DVDs are scattered on the floor. Speaking of DVDs, he's watching one! FUCK, oh fuck. I'm having weird thoughts right now, goddammit.

     He slowly crept up to me, caressing my thighs. "Hey, Chanyeol." he whispered, looking up to me. His left hand kept on caressing my thigh, while his right hand made its way inside my boxers.

       SHIT, THIS IS TURNING ME ON.

     His finger slid across my slit, fucking fuck. He removed his hand and the next thing I knew, the door was locked and my pants are now hanging low on my knees.

     "Awe, you're already hard. You want me to suck you off dry?" Bacon teased, kissing my cock.

      Oh, fuck.

     I shut my eyes, nodded along with the pleasure he's giving me. His tongue twirled on the the tip of my cock. I almost lost my cool when I heard him smirk,

     "You better fuck me up against the wall, Chanyeol."