Chapter 14

****Maria POV****

I woke up in Jc and Sam’s arms. God they were hella warm almost like a fluffy blanket. Or a baby kitten before it tries to kill you. You know before you have to say nice kitten or be good or run and lock the doors. Am I the only who has done that one? Listen kittens are friends not food. I woke up early mind you I am still half asleep and I almost ate my kitten. Oreo was sooo nice till she tried to claw my face off. Anyway I tried to get away but they stopped me. Second try...fail. So I whined….and whined...and whined. Kian got up and hit them with a pillow till they let go of me. Jc let go first, then Sam let go as Jc pouted.

“Maria,” Sam and Jc whined.

“I was trying to sleep you three. Now shush,” Kian said flopping on his bed. I let out a laugh looking at him. He is sooo cute when he is tired. I looked back at Jc and Sam who were watching me.

“What did I tell you about watching me? It is soooo creepy,” I said turning around and leaving the room. I knocked on Caleb’s door to my surprise Nash opened it.  I didn’t know he actually got up this early. It is about 8….I don’t see him until 10 usually.

“CALEB YOUR MAJESTY IS HERE,” Nash yelled and moved out the way for Caleb to come forward.

“Starbucks?”

“YAS! Can Joey and Connor come? Pls!!!”

“I need to talk to you...just you Caleb.”

“Ohhhhh OK! Meet you in the lobby, my lady.”

With that I left and went back to my room. I slipped some ripped shorts or with a graphic t-shirt. I need guidance right now I sighed grabbing my purse bag thing and leaving. I saw Caleb leaning against a beam in the lobby wearing his regular outfit. I just had to keep breathing  through everything. Caleb and I skipped to Starbucks and ordered our drinks. Afterwards we got them and sat at table.

“So? What did you want to talk about?”

“Jc and Sam...the dates.”

“Oh how where they?”

“They were good, but totally different. Jc was casual and we went to the boardwalk. Sam was more fancy and he sang-”

“He sang?”

“Yes he sang to me. I think I might want to date Jc..or Sam,” I frowned, “But I just don’t know.”

“Okay and the kiss?”

“Sam was better. Jc and I had sparks but not like Sam and I.”

“So it is Sam right? All the signs point to him.”