Chapter 24

****Maria POV****

Knock! Knock!

“I’ll get it don’t hurt yourselves trying,” I said sarcastically to the boys watching the movie. And they were the closest to the door too. Maybe like a foot or two away. God they are soo lazy. I walked over to the door and saw Britney with that guy I am suppose to call my brother. I just rolled my eyes saying, “I think you have the wrong house. The whore house is farther into the city.”

“We came to talk to you,” Mark said plainly.

“We? Who is we? She is your fuck buddy so you can talk to her. And you well I’m not talking to you. You came drunk here prior.”

“Listen you b-”

“Britney,” Mark said sternly, “Not now. Can i at least see Chelsea?”

“Why? You have no relations to her or anyone I know for that matter.”

“Hey Maria...Do you know where the-,” Kian walked to me seeing Mark and bitchface. I am sorry world I can’t say nice things about her. I mean she dresses like a slut and is cruel to me and everyone. “What are they doing here?”

He sort of screamed it, but it was more of a growl. Rubbing his arm softly I said, “They were just leaving babe. What did you need?”

“I wanted to know where Chelsea’s toys were.”

“Check Caleb’s room...knock first. But they might be there I found her in there earlier.”

“Okay...will you be ok?” He said whispering the last part to me and I nodded sending him off.

“Now you may go,” I said shooing them and closing the door. Then locked it walking away. I walked upstairs to find Kian playing with Chelsea. I leaning against the doorframe I smiled at them. This is what I wanted. A family. With everyone here. Kian looked up and smiled also waving me over. Soon enough Chelsea looked my way laughing and clapping.

“The boys are coming over today right? For the pool party?”

“We are having a pool party?” I looked at him with wide eyes. He forgot and soon a smirk appeared on his face as he said, “I am just kidding of course. They are excited to meet Chel.”

“Okay,” I said breathing to calm down. Yes I was panicking. I mean he is a guy he forgets things. And the party is today and they could be busy. But everything is okay. Kian got up and wrapped his arms around me softly. I looked to see what Chelsea was doing. She was on the floor playing with some toy the boys got her.

--------------------------------------------Pool Party-------------------------------------------------------------------