Chapter 9

****Caleb POV****

Okay so I know that Joey and I are done forever, but I miss my little Joey. Anyway I got really close to the guys and they know I am happily gay. Not that any of them really care. I mean come on they are my friends. Maria and I are even more close like a brother and sister. I watch over her all the time...I don’t trust Kian. I mean he has bad boy written all over him. I walked with Connor and Maria to Starbucks. We smiled and skipped there. I think Connor is gay too...I heard him talk about it earlier. Getting to Starbucks didn’t take long I simply ordered our drink while they found a table. Grabbing our drinks I walked over to the giggling duo. I gave them their drinks while sitting in my sit.

“Soo Caleb any lover you’re focused on?” Connor asked trying to may conversion. I nodded taking a sip of my drink. “Oooo who?”

“You don’t know him,” I said and frowned a bit. I have a tiny crush on Connor Franta. I mean how could you not? Look at his hair….and his eyes. Maria got the point and changed the topic.

“Videos? What are you doing for you next one Connor?”

“Umm Challenge probs...you?”

“Singing with Caleb maybe...I was thinking of doing Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift. What do you think Connor?”

“You guys will sound lovely doing that,” He said happily, “Can I watch...I will be quiet.”

“Umm sure if Caleb is ok with it.”

“Yup I am,” I said a bit too quickly and my face redden.

We walked back to the hotel and i set up while Maria got the lyrics. Connor set himself up near me. Okay 3…..2….1...start. “Hey guys Caleb here.”

“And Maria...as you have requested Caleb has joined this lovely channel. also we are joined by Connor Franta” Maria said bringing him into the shot, “He just wants to watch though...anyway Caleb what song are we singing?”

“Safe and Sound by the Taylor Swift,” I said cheerfully.

“Okay so are you ready? 3...2...1”

“I remember tears streaming down your face

When I said, "I'll never let you go"

When all those shadows almost killed your light

I remember you said, "Don't leave me here alone"

But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight” I sang softly

“Just close your eyes

The sun is going down

You'll be alright

No one can hurt you now

Come morning light

You and I'll be safe and sound” I and Maria sang the chorus together.