Chapter 7

****Maria POV****

“Kian,” I whined as he messed with my hair.

“Why are you wearing a jacket? It is like 90 outside with the high of a 100,” He said exaggerating but he was right it is hot. They can’t see the scars though.

“I am cold wanna carry meeeee?” I said with puppy dog eyes.

“Umm...I don’t know, JC?” I pouted more making Jc feel bad, “Fine I will just this once babe.”

Magcon was going good for the first two days. I smiled at Kian whispering silly things to him. I spend time with Caleb too but he is with his roommates now. Today O2L and I set out on an adventure to Starbucks. Connor really wanted to go so I decided that we all needed to go. So we did after I got dress in my outfit. Connor led the way while Kian carried me on his back. Jc and the rest of them followed behind Connor.

“Kian….psst….Kian” I whispered to him.

“Yes,” he whispered back.

“How are you and you know who,” I pouted. I didn’t like her at all and Kian knows. She is just not his type...I guess.

“We broke up Maria...yesterday...sorry I didn’t tell you. I was going to but I needed me time.”

“Awe babe,” I said and kissed his cheek, “It is fine don’t feel bad.”

“Can we go somewhere together later?”

“Umm Jc wanting to go to the mall but you can come too,” he kissed my cheek and simply nodded.

~At Starbucks~

Kian and I were super weird...Caleb says we are perfect together but I say never. He was holding my hand while we sat down and I was fangirling. I mean yeah I spend time with them and all but I am a fan just like everyone else. I felt my phone go off so I answered it considering almost everyone was on twitter. Or having the great debate on whether Batman or Wolverine is better. Batman usually one but they changed sides every now and than to make it interesting.

Kian: I am bored Bae

Me: Ok? Your literally right text to me why are we texting?

Kian: Because you love me

Me: Wrong I am in love with Jc Caylen….we are dating

Kian: What?!?!?!?

I looked and saw Kian looking at me and Jc. We aren’t dating,  but messing with him his awesome. He gets soooo mad. He pulled me closer to him and away from Jc. I just giggled and Jc pulled me back so I was in the middle. Kian’s face read I am gonna kill him. I rubbed Kian’s arm and giggled a bit more. And then he got it...he got that I was kidding. Before I knew it I was on his lap afterwards he said mine so the boys could hear. They just rolled their eyes and let Kian have me. I feel the love guys I yelled in my head. Kian wrapped his arm around me slowly smiling. He felt like he won a prize or something by the look of it.

I Promise I Didn't Mean Itजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें