Chapter 30

****Jc POV****

“She is going to love it, daddy,” Chelsea cheered hugging me. I heard yelling downstairs so I told Chelsea to stay upstairs and play with her dolls. She nodded and I went downstairs to check things out. There stood…

Kian

“Kian what are you doing here?”

“Trying to get my kid, but this bitch won’t let me get her,” he retorted.

“Kian Chelsea has plans just go please.”

“How about two hours? I already know that you guys are going on a date and thats why Cash is going over [You're not a real fan if you don’t know Nash + Cam = Cash. I got lazy sorry. But whatever continue now]. Let me spend time with her.”

“Fine you can,” I paused and looked at Maria before continuing, “I have to be there though and you and Chelsea have to be in my sight at all times.”

“Okay whatever fine.”

I left with Maria to get Chelsea, but Maria stopped me when we were close to her room, “Keep an eye on her please Jc I can’t lose her.”

“I will, babe. Have the day with the boys. You guys barely hang out and I know they miss you like crazy,” I handed her some money, “I will be back for our date with Chelsea.”

I let Chelsea know she was going to her dad’s and she complained but I told her I would be there. She was excited at this point. She packed some dolls and clothes for them and other things. Most of it was hair chalk because she said something of trying new colors on me. I am soo scared right now. My perfect locks might get ruined. I need a SOS ship or plane to help me.

Kian took his car while I drove Chelsea and I in mine. I didn’t want to depend on him for a ride. he wasn’t very umm dependable. Chelsea sang along to “Not A Bad Thing” by Justin Timberlake….not Bieber. I asked her who is she in love with and she said her family then continued to sing. I smiled and sang with her until we got to Kian’s. We...well Chelsea.. went over the rules with both of us. Although she made up some of them.

Ricky and Connor were debating something when I walked in with Chelsea. But they stopped when they noticed her. Once they noticed me on the other hand they groaned. But stopped once Chelsea yelled at them. You go girl. But Kian told her to shut up. If Chelsea wasn’t here I would have punched him, but since she was I was forced to just say don’t say that around her. I took Chelsea up to her room and we played for a little bit. Then the worst part came. HAIR FUCKING CHALK. She picked the red one and started coloring my hair. It was like a dark red so it didn’t look too bad. Running my hand through my hair I got her snacks out and we ate. Why are we here...oh yeah her dad supposedly wanted to see her.

“Come on lets go, babygirl,” I said getting up and she nodded. When we got downstairs Kian had a beer in hand, “Bye Kian. Chelsbug say bye.”