Chapter 4

****Caleb POV****

Maria laid her head on my chest smiling. We were both naked and happily cuddling, “Still mad at me, my lady?”

“No, but..,” She lifts up, “What was that business about not telling Joey about your party?”

“He doesn’t like those type of things...wanna be my date?”

“Yes besides you owe me for yesterday.”

“I said sorry, Maria. Did I ever tell you how beautiful you are?”

“Yes, my dear sir,” She said laying back down, “But tell me more.”

I played in her saying, “Maria you're beautiful. You're cuter than a bundle of puppies.”

“Bundle of puppies? That is a new one,” Maria laughed playing with my hair looking at me.

“Yes a bundle...better than nothing, my lady.”

“Then you are more handsome than a bundle of bouncy balls,” She giggled.

“You’re so cute when you giggle,” I said smiling. I can’t fall for anyone else...I already have Joey. “Maria I have to get ready for the party as do you. Wear something sexy,” I said getting up putting my clothes on.

“Like what bra and a thong?”

“Cool with me,” I chuckled, “But where a dress on top strapless and tight. So I have something to look for at the end of the night.” I got dress and left her with a kiss on the cheek. I walked to my house and got it all cleaned up. I sent a massive text message to everyone for the party...but Joey. I got the red solo cups out before leaving to get drinks and snacks.

I got in the car and drove to the store. My friend Max works there so he would help me out with everything. I got a cart and rode it to Max who looked stoned. I flashed a smile at him and he sat up alarmed now. His phone blinked and he looked at it. A smile grew on his face that could cover the universe. No one would be cold at that point. He ran over to me and smiled shaking me, but then stopped. I tilted my head moved away.

“What do you need? Drugs? Alcohol? Food?” He said quickly.

“Stoned?”

“NOOOO,” he paused pouting, “I am insulted now.”

“I need all of the above, Max,” I said as he pulled the food and alcohol in.

“What drugs?”

“Nevermind on that one. My parents would smell it and I can’t clean the air.”

“True so who all is coming, Caleb boy?”