Chapter 29

-2 year Later-

****Maria POV****

It has been crazy since I allowed Mark back. He has stopped drinking and partying saying something to the effect of “I want to be better for my family...blah….blah”. It was nice having him here. Kian and I broke up because he didn’t want to be involved with Mark. But he picks up Chelsea every now and than. I am dating….don’t freak out….Jc freaking Caylen. I am working on my cursing too. I know I shouldn’t be super hype because well I known him for like forever...but having these moments can only make me myself. Jc started living with Mark and I. Sam visits us but gets annoyed easily with us.

Caleb and Joey came back to live with us. And since actually love the presence of Mark. they get along better but don’t get me wrong they have their moments. Mark became good friends with his people again. I haven’t really heard from Britney lately. I went to the mall and had hang out sessions with her a lot. She was really sweet and chelsea loved her. I am still friends with everyone there luckily. Cam and Nash are always over her mainly to watch Chelsea when me and Jc went out. I think they might be obsessed with baby Chelsea...oh my god. Lets go to now shall we?

I woke up to the sun shining in my face and as I groaned I rolled over to check my clock. I felt Jc’s strong arms wrapped around my tug on me a bit. His grip was strong...is strong. It was 8:00 in the morning f...fluck..I didn’t say it. Yay! I rolled back to Jc and nuzzled my head into his chest. He smiled laughing a bit holding me close to him. I kissed his cheek...or at least I tried he sort of moved his head I would kiss his lips. Not a big deal...besides the point I didn’t want to. Morning breath is icky.

“Happy 1 year anniversary babe,” He said smiling, “Today is date night so call Cam and Nash.”

“And if they are busy?”

“Ring the doorbell and run,” he said looking serious but soon cracked and starting laughing with me. Chelsea walked over stumbling a bit attempting to pull herself up on the bed. Jc pulled her up and sat her on the bed, “Morning peanut.”

“Did you ask her yet?” She said childlike as she moved hair out of her face.

“Ask me what?” I said looking at her and her face got red.

“Ermm nothing…Uncle Mark said breakfast is ready. And daddy is here,” She looked at Jc, “Not you the other one,” she explained.

“Who is better?”

“You!” She cheered.

“Me and mommy have a date today so you know what that means.”

“Uncle Cam and Nash are coming,” She said standing up and doing a dance, “That means pizza….and movies...and nails….and make up.”

“Don’t torture them too bad please, Chel,” I chuckled sitting up.

“I won’t mommy...do I have to go t-”