Chapter twenty seven

:at the hotel:

Horror and Abyss were spying on Mafia and Brook while they finished up their drinks and watched them get up and walk towards the bar again, "we need to separate them I think" Abyss said.

Horror nodded "It might just work but I'm still not so sure about this" Horror replied while following Abyss around the corner, Horror watched in horror as Abyss snicked up behind Brook and grabbed her, Mafia whipped around.

"It's you idiots again just give it up already besides we already have jackasses in our room who took her before and one of them thought they'd win her back, no ex or new guy will be getting their hands on Brook" Mafia told them.

Mafia went up to Abyss then and started to beat him up Horror ran up and tried to grab Mafia off of Abyss but it didn't work, Mafia turned around and hit horror so hard it knocked him out Brook laughed a little as she slipped out of Abyss and ran.

:back at the hospital:

Zelda sighed and looked around "ahhh peace and quiet for a bit though I do miss seeing their faces a little" Zelda thought as she was getting another headache, this time she felt Brook's brain waves Zelda sighed "Brook what's wrong this time?" Zelda asked.

There was no answer "Brook! What's wrong come on?" she started to plead Brook still didn't answer so Zelda grabbed her phone and called Hal, :ring, ring, Ring: "Hello hun what's wrong? Everything okay?" Hal asked.

"Kind of but I felt Brook and I tried to talk to her but she wouldn't answer through our mind magic what's going on there?" Zelda asked a bit of the worry slipping into her voice, "Mafia is with her. I'm sure everything is alright dear" Hal replied.

"Oh but I felt scared so I thought she was and something was wrong, you know they aren't with each other all the time" Zelda told Hal as Zelda sat up in bed "please at least check them out for me or to see where Brook is I don't know why they are are always after her" Zelda told Hal.

"Alright just so you won't panic, I'll check on them hun promise" Hal said with a small sigh "I wonder what's going on if you're scared then she might be, what the hell" Hal said.

"Thank you hope to see you soon love you" Zelda said "love you too Zelda get some rest please I'll call you soon okay?" Hal said then hung up, Zelda got out of bed then and headed to the bathroom "ugh my body hurts why I wonder" she muttered to herself.

When Zelda got back to her bed she saw Gaster blaster in a chair, "oh a visitor how lovely" Zelda said sweetly Gaster wagged his tail and waited for Zelda to get into bed then he jumped onto her lap and gave her kisses everywhere he could.

:An hour later:

Gaster came into Zelda's room to find that Gaster Blaster and Zelda were sleeping. Gaster smiled and tiptoed into the room and sat into the chair :a few minutes: went by since Gaster came into the room Gaster slowly woke up to find Gaster sitting there.

Gaster Blaster started to sniff Gaster, Gaster stiffened "don't bark please don't bark boy besides if you do you'll be kicked out and you don't have mafia here right now" Gaster told Gaster Blaster with a smile.

Feeling defeated Gaster just laid back down on Zelda but keep his eyes on Gaster, :another little bit past: Zelda woke up to find both Gasters asleep Zelda smiled down at Gaster blaster, "awe boy I didn't know you liked me that much" Zelda whispered.

Gaster looked up at Zelda and panted in her face with a small smile Gaster woke up then and shook his head "wow how long was I out?" Gaster asked, Zelda shrugged then she moved a bit.

"So have you heard anything from mom? I thought she was coming back here to see us" Zelda asked Gaster looked away, Gaster looked up to Gaster and showed his teeth Gaster put his hands up.

"The queen is with a dr right now she did come but soon after she got here I guess she got dizzy and fainted" Gaster told Zelda, Zelda sprung up not caring about Gaster Blaster.

"Where is she now tell me I want to see her" Zelda asked Gaster sighed "I knew if I told you, you would want that alright she's on this floor in room ahh 227" Gaster told Zelda, Zelda then got her housecoat on and her slippers and headed for the door.

:meanwhile back at the hotel:

"Stop stop you can do this please stop sr not in here" the hotel bag man bagged Mafia stared at him then at the two guys on the floor then at Brook who was now by the door, mafia looked down at his hands "keep them away from us" Mafia told him.

"I'll do my best sr thank you so much for understanding" the bag man said Mafia nodded then went over to Brook "everything alright? You alright?" Mafia asked, Brook nodded but stayed where she was.

"Come here then dear your okay now" Mafia said Brook just shook her head Mafia sighed and put his hands up "whats wrong you know i'd never hurt you, right?" Mafia said.

Brook kept staring then looked down for a few minutes then looked back up at him "i'm going back to the room you should go outside and cool off please just go for a walk" Brook said as she walked towards the elevators.

Mafia couldn't help but stare back at her as she headed to the elevators "wow what the hell?" Mafia thought, and looked down at himself, "crap she must be thinking about the past" Mafia thought sadly.

Once Brook got up to the room she opened the door and went inside forgetting about Ciel and Sebastian. She locked the door, and fell onto the bed with a sigh "ahh geez Mafia can be a pain" Brook said out loud still forgetting.

"We could help you get rid of him sweetie if you'd just set us free, I knew it was all him I knew you didn't want to be away from me and wanted me back" Sebastian said, Brook jumped from the bed and saw the boy's still on the floor by the bathroom.

Sebastian struggled to look up at Brook but Sebastian smiled when she looked right at him "hmh go to hell bassy" Brook teased, "you can call me that if you'd like but only you darling" Sebastian replied.