Chapter thirty one

I don't know what's going on anymore "sure it might be just me but still I think it's time, for some time to myself I'll call your later I might even see Zelda I bet she's worried sick about me as I felt her energy back in the hotel room prince crossy boy" Brook answered.

Cross laughed "you definitely don't know what you're doing now do you? If you want to leave for a bit then do it but the thing is don't leave for good, he'd be a wreck I know I'd be if I lost error but come on back into the hotel for now and you can stay in the lobby" Cross told Brook.

Brook shook her head and closed the door and started the car "i'm sorry I wish it was simple as needing to stay away for an hour but I need time to myself like I said but I think I will go and see Zelda before anything" Brook replied as she rolled up her window.

"Please we can figure this out just don't go pleaseee I know how you feeling right now honest I do please Brook" Cross begged but Brook just revved the engine and started forward, "wtf Brook why are you such a b.... Right now?" Cross said.

Cross watched Brook drive off till he couldn't see the car anymore "oh man this isn't going to go over well" Cross said while shaking his head, Cross then turned and went back into the hotel "the boys aren't going to like this" Cross added.

Cross decided to sit down in the lobby for a few minutes so he could think but as he just sat down his phone went off, "ring, ring, ring" "hello?" Cross answered "hey Cross did you find her? Where is she? I hope she's okay" Hal hurriedly asked.

"Yes alright I think but we have a problem" Cross started to explain "what do you mean by that?" Hal asked Cross sighed "well she ah she found the spare key and left with the car now we're stranded" Cross answered "don't interrupted me when I'm speaking too I don't like it" Cross said.

"Sorry but Mafia is staring so I had to" Hal replied Cross imagined Mafia starring Hal down "I don't know what to tell him right now I mean he has Ciel and horror, and I don't know what he'd do if he found out" Hal whispered.

"Sigh this is nuts" Cross said then he got up and went outside the hotel and went around the building and teleported into the room, Cross found Hal and Mafia together Mafia had Hal by his leg with his leg.

"How can you have two people and Hal at the same time? Why do you have your foot around Hal's?" Cross asked Error was in the corner "I could've held them but he didn't want to let go" Error said with a grin, Cross grinned back and shook his head again.

"Everyone needs to chill right now alright we've got a princess on the loose and I don't know where she's headed I don't believe her when she says she's going back to the castle". Cross explained.

Mafia dropped the two boys Error then grabbed them and held onto them while Mafia grabbed his head while his face went red "this is nuts I can't believe she'd do this to me I can't believe at this time she'd leave me what's wrong?" Mafia started.

"Did I do something wrong? I know what happened in the lobby wasn't meant to happen, but it did then it got worse when we got in here I know she's not doing so well but give me a break man we need a big Break" Mafia said

Hal, Cross and Error shrugged "she does have a condition remember? I wonder if it's affecting her and the fact that she's still weak isn't good either we need to round up everyone that we can and find her" Mafia said.

"I agree but what about these boys what do we do now? And what about Sebastian? How do we clean up the blood?" Hal said as he looked down at Horror was still trapped.

"Don't look at us dudes we have no Idea why she's a loone Mafia stopped and stared down at Horror then started to pace again, "why oh why am I in love with a girl that can't just stay sane? Or a girl that keeps half of herself in hiding" Mafia said.

Everyone looked at eachother then looked at Mafia "we're sorry she is the way she is or the way she is right now besides Mafia i'm sure her feelings are just jumbled right now" Hal said softly, Mafia just looked at Hal for a few seconds then he sat down and blew out a deep breath.

Mafia's face started to go back to normal but then he started to think about Mystogan and Mafia's face went red again Error sighed with cross "what are you pissed about now? You need to keep calm" Error told Mafia.

Mafia didn't listen and got madder and madder "that ahole I swear it's his fault, and your guys fault too okay it's everyone's fault why she's high wired" Mafia said as he looked over at Ciel.

Ciel looked over at Sebastian's body and he grew sadder. "it was all his idea to try to win her back. He's the one who loved her and couldn't live without her another day. I guess he couldn't live with her either" Ciel said in a sad tone.

Error let go of the boys and teleported to Killers door and knocked three times ''Killer we're going to need you maybe daisy too but you for sure right now" Error said.

"Where did Error go?" Mafia said in a low tone Cross shrugged "i don't know I guess we'll find out" Cross replied all three boys blinked "what the hell was that?! Are you guys aliens? Omg we've been kidnapped to be given to the motherland" Abyss said with a freaked out tone.

Horror bursted out laughing "dude this isn't star trek sorry or ET, this is the real world though we are kidnapped we aren't going on a ship and they aren't aliens" Horror told Abyss, Abyss sighed "well you never know Horror remember anything goes besides did you just see that guy?" Abyss said.

Cross sighed "I can do it too you know it's nothing unusual for us we've been born with it and because of people like you two we try not to do it infront of everyone" Cross said inpatient now, "gezz sorry mr grumpy gus" Abyss said with a laugh.

Cross then Crossed his arms "to you its funny to people like us it's not and this is exactly why we hide our powers so we're not made fun of, we have bullies too we're no different than you, you jerk" Cross said.

Mafia watched the two of them fight meanwhile Ciel tried to get to the door "where are you going? Your not going anywhere mr" Mafia told Ciel, "please I need out of this room I need air, you need to do something with the body" Ciel said with a weepy tone.

Mafia looked at sebastians body "oh right I guess it does stink doesn't it sorry about that we are still human we don't like the dead smell either, we are not total monsters" Mafia said with a grin "what are you up to now Mafia?" Hal asked.

:poof: "I went to go get Killer sorry guys.......why are you crying Cross? What happened? Gezz man I was only gone a second" Error said, Cross shook his head and rubbed at his eyes "its nothing really it's fine I can handle it and it wasn't cause you were gone" Cross said.